1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
Playing on the PS4 in MyTeam, I’ve found that the sponsor colour on both the race suit and helmet is random and does not correspond with the same sponsor colour on the car.
For example if all my sponsors are white, then they appear yellow on my helmet and race suit. If I change them to blue or purple then they appear red. I cannot see any where to manually change these in game either.
2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
4. What are your replication numbers?
I have tried it with different liveries, both editing liveries and creating new ones. Also in My Team and in the Customisation menu on the front screen. It does the same with ever sponsor. The sponsor colour never matches the sponsor on the car unless it is black or green
4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.
5. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue
Restarting PS4, restarting the game, new My Team save, new liveries and race suits. It is the same after trying each of these
6. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)
PS4 Pro with controller