F1 2020 pedal deadzone issue.

Evening.

I've got an issue with F1 2020 whereby I have a massive deadzone on both my throttle and brake pedals. I literally have to push 50% to get the inputs to begin to register anything. No such issues in F1 2019 as I've just gone back in and tested it. Also reconfigured my pedals to rule that out as being the problem.

Pedals are custom made/developed, based on a OPB pedal box. Potentiometer based throttle and 200kg loadcell brake.

I think the issue is DX12, as I've just started up in DX11 mode and the issue disappears. Is there wholesale issues with DX12 on this game?!

Same issue, but happens in both DX11 and DX12 for me. Using Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals calibrated in DIView. Both DIView and Windows show the full range of input working and this issue doesn't exist in other sims. Seems isolated to F1 2020.

Same issue for me, using Fanatec CSL Elite LC Pedals. Tried both DX11 and DX12 but still feels like I have to push past 20% brake input before it registers in-game. Fanatec property page and other games show it's not hardware related, which leads me to believe it's something to do with F1 2020 itself. Looking forward to a fix or solution to this - makes it hard to trail brake.

18 hours ago, JordiBouman said:

Same issue for me, but only on throttle. Using HE sprints. 

I managed to fix the issue. Not sure if it was due to restarting, but I did unbind and rebind my pedals. Maybe try resetting the control profile or creating a new one - it seems it just didn't recognise the full range of the pedals.