Sign in to follow this  

The Future at Codemasters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codemasters

read that... it is interesting.

At bottom of page-
On 9 June 2013, Reliance Big Entertainment has increased its stake in Codemasters from 50% to 60.41%, making Reliance the majority owner.[16]

Then read this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliance_Entertainment

Who knows what will be the future of CM games. I don't know why, but I have a feeling after the bugs that were never fixed in F1 2013- like the rain mist/dust flickering bug, that hopes for quality games from CM might be a thing of the past.. like back when Dirt 3 was produced. I haven't seen that type of quality from CM since.

I mean why didn't they fix that terrible mist/dust/spray flickering bug in F1 2013 for PC?  I'll never buy another  CM game with HUGE NASTY game wrecking GFX bugs like that.. and other severe problems that wreck the experience, that they just refuse to fix..

Why won't they fix the bugs? I don't know.  Save money? Terrible place to save money on game dev  CM guys!

They can ask "why aren't people buying our games as much?" in the future...  Well, at least they will know the answer.

Just noticed that this autumn looks like a massive crunch point for racing games in general, esp. on next gen.

Maybe getting GA out ahead of this was sheer genius.

I'm really expecting the next F1 game to be released on the next gen consoles. If they don't then that will be a big surprise.

I'm really expecting the next F1 game to be released on the next gen consoles. If they don't then that will be a big surprise.
as am I I thi9nk if there isn't any sign of improvement in this years game I'll almost certainly skip it and stick with what I've got

Just take Toca 2 and port it to the 360 -  I still play it on my original xbox, was such a good game and ten years later nothing comes close to the on-line racing excitement. 12 cars online - full pit stops, damage and tuning - TEN YEARS AGO!

I think they should just get operation flashpoint cold war crisis (elite) and make a replica of the game with some tweaks and refinement, then just put it on the next gen console and have a pc release. Like a anniversary game. I still to this day think operation flashpoint cold war crisis (elite) is one of the best if not the best game out there. You have no idea how many times I tried to play it on my Xbox 360.

For Codemasters to shut their doors! Dirt 3 complete had the same and more issues Dirt 3 has so nothing is fixed. Milestone is better then you guys!