Jump to content Jump to content

G29 brake pedal issue

MateLeLe120

Hi, I have probably created one thread about this, but I still struggle with my brake pedal in Logitech G29.

The problem is that I get 100% reading in-game when the pedal is pressed in half. I still have like 50% of pedal travel. If you know what I mean. It's very difficult to drive cause every gentle touch of it results in locking front tires when playing without ABS assistance. I do realise that it's probably a software/firmware issue, I just want to know whether anyone else has this problem or this is just me. I've heard many different opinions. Reinstalling drivers didn't help and there is no way to set it up.

Do you use the brake or clutch as brake? I have tried both and I like the brake pedal more, also it requires a lot of force to completely have a 100 brake reading for me. 

You could always look at the break linearity, in that way the first part of your braking force will lead to less in game breaking and the latter (more force) will probably let you fully press the brake pads me for a 100% input. Although, if your using the regular brake pedal I highly doubt that you'll need this, perhaps only if your using it as a leg press machine. 

Archived