F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Let us adjust the sponsor logos on the car

The logos are cool, but if I paint the main body color of my car black it shows a sponsor logo on the side of the car that we can't edit, so if I change the color of my car to white, the logo suddenly disappears and there's no way for me to adjust it. 

With the Podium Pass completely non-existent at the moment and some other features missing, it'd be nice to be able to do the bare minimum like adjusting the sponsor logos on the car to make them bigger/smaller, move them around, etc. 

• Agree 2

Just now, insomniac287 said:

And i wanna see my team Name on the car if i want to 🙂

It's indeed a bit weird to only be able to have your logo on the nose tip

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

You can change the color of the sponsor

How do you change the color of your sponsors in myteam?  In normal multiplayer customization I can see where to do it but can't find any such options in my team.

2 hours ago, R9NALD09 said:

How do you change the color of your sponsors in myteam?  In normal multiplayer customization I can see where to do it but can't find any such options in my team.

Oh maybe I'm wrong then because I remember doing it outside the My Team career mode. If it's not in career mode it should be added indeed.

16 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

Oh maybe I'm wrong then because I remember doing it outside the My Team career mode. If it's not in career mode it should be added indeed.

No stress, I tried it last night and it worked thank you very much

• Like 1

The suggestion isn't to change the color of the Sponsors, the suggestion is to be able to modify the sponsor logos to move them, skew them and distort them, as well as to be able to add your own logo on the car since they should all be vector logos anyway.