Jump to content Jump to content

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

The game doesn't display the times who has driven by other players. As well in the Global section, as the Friends section. Also I don't get a rank after setting a time.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

PS4, version 1.03

3.       Game-mode? 

Time Trial

4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.

At least 10 times. I enter Time Trials, F1 2020, select (mostly) Red Bull, but also tried the Mercedes. Then the circuit, I tried Australia, Bahrein and Netherlands. When loaded press square, nothing is displayed. 

5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Restart the game, select other car, other circuit, drive a clean lap

6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

I use the Dualshock and Thrustmaster T-GT steer

7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

F1 2020 bug time trial.jpg

10 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

This is related to online services being unavailable.

I also thought so, but saw no posts on internet anyone else got this problem. So maybe it was just me and maybe need to re-install the game. But now I'll wait till the online services are back and running again. Thanks for your reply!

42 minutes ago, RvZPolarBear said:

I also thought so, but saw no posts on internet anyone else got this problem. So maybe it was just me and maybe need to re-install the game. But now I'll wait till the online services are back and running again. Thanks for your reply!

They are up again for me this morning, but I am on PC not PS4 (they were on / off working last night, but TT mode is crashing - posted a report along with others). Either that or there really is an intermittent connectivity bug.

• 6 months later...
On 2/6/2021 at 1:54 PM, Milanc1105 said:

It won't load for me either. I know it's not a network issue because I can still play online and my wifi is fine. How can I fix this? I cqn literally never see anyone's time trial and it's really frustrating.

OK, this is called 'necroing'.

This thread was last updated in July 2020 before your post. There are more recent threads on PS4 leaderboards. And it's in the wrong section as this isn't Gameplay.