Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

The game doesn't display the times who has driven by other players. As well in the Global section, as the Friends section. Also I don't get a rank after setting a time.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

PS4, version 1.03

3.       Game-mode? 

Time Trial

4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.

At least 10 times. I enter Time Trials, F1 2020, select (mostly) Red Bull, but also tried the Mercedes. Then the circuit, I tried Australia, Bahrein and Netherlands. When loaded press square, nothing is displayed. 

5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Restart the game, select other car, other circuit, drive a clean lap

6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

I use the Dualshock and Thrustmaster T-GT steer

7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

F1 2020 bug time trial.jpg

10 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

This is related to online services being unavailable.

I also thought so, but saw no posts on internet anyone else got this problem. So maybe it was just me and maybe need to re-install the game. But now I'll wait till the online services are back and running again. Thanks for your reply!

42 minutes ago, RvZPolarBear said:

I also thought so, but saw no posts on internet anyone else got this problem. So maybe it was just me and maybe need to re-install the game. But now I'll wait till the online services are back and running again. Thanks for your reply!

They are up again for me this morning, but I am on PC not PS4 (they were on / off working last night, but TT mode is crashing - posted a report along with others). Either that or there really is an intermittent connectivity bug.

TT didn't work yesterday and also now it isn't working for me... Why is it working for some people in PS4 but not for me?

Had the same Issue two days ago. Will check later today if Leaderboards are online again

Hasn't worked for me once. I'm on PS4. I can only play TT offline. I'm hoping the Times that I've set will carry over and upload once this debacle is fixed.

• Agree 1

I have exactly the same issue posted it allready: