Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

No podium pass button for g920

Posted (edited)

1.       I know the podium pass is not working right now, but just like during beta, there is no way to open podium pass using a g920 wheel.
2.      1.01 / 1.02 / 1.03 / 1.05
3.       Main menu
4.       10/10
5.       Only solution is to have wheel and controller connected at the same time. 
6.       Logitech G920 wheel 
7.        Attached

save_7.png

Edited by Rango

I believe hope this will be addressed in the upcoming patch to bring XB1 into line with PS4 and PC (1.03)

• Like 1

I really hope so! Especially if it means I get my LSB/RSB buttons 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Posted (edited)

We need LSB / RSB functionality. I'm not one to bang on and rant about issues, but I'm really perplexed as to how this isn't being addressed, seeing as it was an issue in 2019 and this year CM have even added a main menu extension to get to the new podium pass that G920 users can't access at all without a controller. 1.05 patch and still no functionality. @BarryBLany idea if this is ever going to make it in to the game? How 'engine change sounds' are with developers but this is being overlooked is beyond me. Maybe all your 'Slightly Mad' colleagues how they got theirs to work? 

Edited by Rango