Jump to content Jump to content

Does an online league use fully upgraded cars? Is There an option to use only non upgraded cars?

naiFas

the daily events or infact all events should be the same power upgraded cars.its limiting people badly and also stopping so many just from not taking part because you know if your car isnt upgraded you already lost before even starting.

i personally think the cars should just be fully uprated from the go.otherss will disagree.im fine with that.
It should be up to the league creator (owner).

I like the idea of everybody running with the stock car, and even no possible setup.... but theres no doubt, the freedom of driving a customized car is the real deal.
naiFas said:
I have tried to make a dummy leage and there is not any option to choose from. Can you please put a screenshot here. Maybe I am missing something. Thanks.
I think he meant that it is an option that should be in the game if it isn't already, which I don't think it is.

As long as everybody taking part is on an even-footing and has the same cars upgraded to the same spec, it shouldn't matter if you can dictate those cars have different levels of upgrades unlocked or not.
I'm all for the option.

The only reason to really have them 100% upgraded all the time is if every single run on a stage absolutely has to be a run on the global world records, and it'd be a bit of a shame if that was a pre-requisite compared to sometimes having to make do and get the best out of an inferior machine.
There's something to be said for trying to get cars like the Mini or Fulvia up the mountains in Greece without any engine upgrades at all.
Hi m8
Im not fully clarified.  But fom what I understand the online leagues use base cars unless you have allready upgrade them. In that case you are forced to run your upgraded car or get stuck with a base car in case you gad not played with in on career mode. 

Archived