Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Podium Pass Credits

Hi Codemasters, i want to tell you i've got F1 2020 Schumacher Edition, so i had 15.000 Podium Credits for the Podium Pass, but now since it got live it was almost instantly put down, not letting me unlocking stuff after i already payed the 9.000 credits for the VIP Pass and now the game tell me i have 0 credits. As someone who bought a special edition of this game you can understand how disappointing this is. When it will go live again will i get back the 15.000 credits or i'll still have VIP Podium Pass and the remaining credits? I hope you can find a solution because i can't accept  i lost this money because of an error of your or time to unlock items, again, for an error of yours.

Points will be given back to you as we are currently experiencing issues with Online Services. Once back online, you will have your points back 👍

• Like 1

Thank you BarryBL, but the time of this season (? should i call it this way?) will be extended since no one was able to play until you solve the issue ?

Edited by andry9611