F1 2020 Schumacher edition problem

Hello. I pre ordered the Schumacher edition of the game. Got the disk sent in post yesterday. Downloaded the game. Went to drive the Schumacher cars and it’s saying that I have to buy the Schumacher edition part of the game. But that is the game that I brought. What can I do? Is this an error with the disk or how do I download the Schumacher part that is missing? Thanks 

8D5C1647-D3BE-4B42-98EF-F7BF6853820C.jpeg

7CCE7BB1-8603-4130-B33C-A160554EA435.jpeg

Have you entered the code in the box into the PS store?

Hi Barry. 
what number would I need to put in? All I have got is the receipt from game. 
and where would I enter it in the ps store? 

6 minutes ago, NathDavey said:

Hi Barry. 
what number would I need to put in? All I have got is the receipt from game. 
and where would I enter it in the ps store? 

Should be a code on a piece of paper in the game box. In the PS Store, scroll right to the bottom and there's a redeem code tab. 

Hello I have Bought a 2020 Schumacher Edition As Well. I have tried the In game Code Given. It says its expired. I also Downloaded AddOns but they never download onto the game!!! Could I please get a Proper Code! Because I feel Riped Off! 

image.jpg

2 hours ago, Schumacher1357 said:

I Bought My Game Seald! I alwaysby My F1GamesBrand New and never from untrusted sources. F1Webside or Amazon. 

For info. the earliest you're likely to get any response here is Monday, and this isn't really the right section of the forum for this query. Sending an e-mail to custservice@codemasters.com would be another way to try to progress this.

Edited by Ultra3142

Just now, Schumacher1357 said:

How is F1 official webside and amazon not a trusted source lol? And thanks I will do that. 

Yeah, sorry, I was still waking up and initially read you post to say our only bought from untrusted sources :classic_biggrin:. I quickly realised and edited my post but forgot to change the bold bit you've spotted.

There is something going on with F1 2020 and DLC on the PlayStation store.  It's all messed up.  See my thread about not being able to buy any F1 2020 DLC.