A couple of 2020 settings and controls questions.

Posted (edited)

Hi all

1, On console I thought we could move the HUD elements around but can't seem to find that setting?

2, Using the T300 - my 'look behind' button is R2 (default) but if the HUD is open, the button doesn't function as 'look behind' but as 'down' on the d-pad. Anyone else noticed this?

and finally - is it me, or is there a lack of slip stream? It seems very difficult to gain on the car in front, even when you are in a superior car in single player mode.

And loading times seem very long this year?

Cheers everyone!

Edited by USPBauer24

There is an option to change the hud it's osd customisation. I feel there is a more defined showing of being in dirty air and having slipstream now

I agree with slipstream. I seem to struggle to gain on the straights in slipstream and seems to go with the AI too as I’ve had AI behind me, we both had DRS he was in my slipstream but didn’t get any closer to me. If anything I pulled away. 

2 hours ago, johnboy83 said:

I agree with slipstream. I seem to struggle to gain on the straights in slipstream and seems to go with the AI too as I’ve had AI behind me, we both had DRS he was in my slipstream but didn’t get any closer to me. If anything I pulled away. 

They tweaked the Slipstream because something that was highlighted in the Virtual GP of Interlagos was how the “dirty air” effect and slipstream were out of balance.

The racing between Charles Leclerc and Alex Albon was mesmeric, as the pair swapped the lead lap after lap in the Dutch GP.

It wasn’t realistic though, as in reality, one of them would’ve pulled out a lead through the twisty middle sector. Lee Mather has stated that these have been “tweaked” for 2020, dirty air is now more effective in 2020.

• Thanks 1