Ai race starts

for me all my start's have been really good with the ai sometimes i lose a few positions or sometimes i gain maybe 1 or 2.

• Agree 3

Please don't say this. Last years game the AI always rocket themselves and had perfect starts. Now it's very realistic. Please, don't complain about this, the starts this year are perfect and realistic!

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

I feel they could up a tiny bit but I absolutely love that their reaction times are different! The starts are amazing! I'm seeing fighting going on from the start! So please keep that bit going. They act much more human there. Plus its so great to witness.

How do you delete someone's else post?

Just kidding. Nah mate, I'm only going into my third GP but so far the experience has been fantastic! Last game I felt like I needed to have a perfect start to not lose positions for rocketing back-in-the-grid drivers. Now it feels so realistic, with some drivers launching on a good start, some spinning in place and I even saw Sainz apparently stalling! 

• Agree 1

For the first half of the first lap they brake far too cautiously and are too slow round all corners for the first lap

I don't know if the AI got worse or I got better^^ But I get better along than in the last years.