F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Xbox Patch Update | 1.02

Hi everyone,

A short message to inform everyone that we have been working with Microsoft there will be a Xbox update overnight (BST) to bring the 1.02 patch live.

Many thanks,

Barry

• Like 1

1.02, but we also have plans to update to 1.03 in the works. Will update on that when I can.

• Like 1

Hello @BarryBL

What does microsoft claim to be unable to update on xbox? because just as I charge codemaster for resolution, we can charge microsoft too!

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Fabianocandido8 said:

Hello @BarryBL

What does microsoft claim to be unable to update on xbox? because just as I charge codemaster for resolution, we can charge microsoft too!

Don't understand your question I'm afraid. If you are asking for details of submission between Microsoft and CM, its not possible for me (nor would I want) to disclose that information.

5 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Don't understand your question I'm afraid. If you are asking for details of submission between Microsoft and CM, its not possible for me (nor would I want) to disclose that information.

that's not it, i don't want to know details in any way. I would just like to know if as a consumer I can go to microsoft support to request that they pay attention to codemaster in order to solve the problem. As I mentioned in another topic, xbox always presents problems in the launches and ends up lagging behind the other platforms.

Understand @BarryBL, it is frustrating to see that we bought the deluxe version and the same ones from the other platform have 2 updates ahead of the same game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fabianocandido8 said:

that's not it, i don't want to know details in any way. I would just like to know if as a consumer I can go to microsoft support to request that they pay attention to codemaster in order to solve the problem. As I mentioned in another topic, xbox always presents problems in the launches and ends up lagging behind the other platforms.

Understand @BarryBL, it is frustrating to see that we bought the deluxe version and the same ones from the other platform have 2 updates ahead of the same game.

Sorry, misunderstood, on me. Love the enthusiasm though. But we are working on fixes and updates with Microsoft to get them out as soon as possible.

• Like 1

It is like a day one Patch. At another thread @BarryBL mentioned that there will be no Patch Notes.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, BarryBL said:

1.02, but we also have plans to update to 1.03 in the works. Will update on that when I can.

Hi @BarryBL,

On these update, will the issue with the REV Leds and Buttons mapping will be ever be resolved. Specifically on the Fanatec Formula V2 Wheel?

Currently, the Buttons mapping nor the Leds are not working.

Thanks.

Edited by AMG28

Posted (edited)

Hi kinda strange thing but I checked my game and it says I have version 1.0.66.5222 what does that mean am I meant to have 1.02 as I don't any help?? @BarryBL

Edited by COLLI13

@COLLI13 you are probably looking at the game version the Xbox menu shows you.

By version 1.02 they mean the version that is shown on the start screen of the game on the bottom left. No worries

4 minutes ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

@COLLI13 you are probably looking at the game version the Xbox menu shows you.

By version 1.02 they mean the version that is shown on the start screen of the game on the bottom left. No worries

Ok I checked it says 1.02 I got confused when I was checking to see if it updated I got the new Williams livery too. Thanks for your help. Still waiting to see about the 15k pit coins tho

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, LponageL said:

What’s been fixed in the update?

They aren't going to publish patch notes as 1.03 is the "Day One" patch, so this is still pre "Day One". It's only because there was a problem that patch is being released now, 1.03 patch won't have patch notes either.

On 7/8/2020 at 4:43 PM, BarryBL said:

Hey Barry quick question hope you can help. If they add the black livery Mercedes or Fernando Alonso as a free agent and if I have already started a driver career or my team will they be added in to or will I have to start a new save?

Does anyone else have the problem that when you try to open your save from your own team that the game shuts down itself

Its so annoying cause its a beautiful game and i dont want to lose my progress and i tried re installing and even to restart my xbox

Plz help me cause im losing my patience😂

1 hour ago, tat1997 said:

Does anyone else have the problem that when you try to open your save from your own team that the game shuts down itself

Its so annoying cause its a beautiful game and i dont want to lose my progress and i tried re installing and even to restart my xbox

Plz help me cause im losing my patience😂

Bug report please in the right area or will delete. Please note this is not a livechat service, and to familiarise yourself with key parts of the forum before bug reporting is essential. 

On 7/10/2020 at 2:50 PM, COLLI13 said:

Hey Barry quick question hope you can help. If they add the black livery Mercedes or Fernando Alonso as a free agent and if I have already started a driver career or my team will they be added in to or will I have to start a new save?

Mercedes livery? Yes.

Alonso? No. Not an officially licensed F1 driver in 2020.

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Mercedes livery? Yes.

Alonso? No. Not an officially licensed F1 driver in 2020.

Ok thanks do you know when 1.03 will be up? Even a rough estimate? 

Soon 😛

No, we have it scheduled and hope to have it as soon as possible. Wouldn't want to confirm date/times in case any issues we don't expect right now come up

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Soon 😛

No, we have it scheduled and hope to have it as soon as possible. Wouldn't want to confirm date/times in case any issues we don't expect right now come up

Thanks man the game is great just need to fix little bugs loving it so far

• Like 1

Any actual plan on a new update anytime soon? Not being funny i know its Microsoft and how slow they are but its ridiculous that xboz is barely playable and still missing pitcoins yet pc stadia and ps4 are all sorted for us xbox players its an expensive buggy beta without the pre order bonus and im getting fed up of it when will it be sorted because at this rate im just going to forget about the entire game which is dont want to do. This needs to get sorted ASAP!! 

• Agree 1

I was checking out the forum to see if any other Xbox players have received their pitcoins. I still have not received my pitcoins and I do hope this can be resolved soon. 

Hi Guys

I just wanted to ask wether the racing line with its rubber-saturation is simulated in f1 2020 and if the wet line is also faster in the game when driving in wet conditions or not.