Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

During my first race weekend in My Team, I found that I can change any part of the setup before the race starts, even as I did set a time during Q1 and have Parc fermé turned on. Before the qualifying lap I got the warning that if I'd continu I wouldn't be able to change the setup.

I only noticed it after I restarted the session, but I don't know if changing the setup was possible before that.
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.03 PS4
3.       Game-mode? 

My team
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Restarted and tried to change the setup 5 times, and it was possible at every attempt. Again, I don't know if it is possible before restarting a session, I will have to check during the next race weekend.
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Closed the session and went back to the main menu.
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Logitech G29
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

No screenshots

I have activated the "Parc fermé" in My Team mode but I can change car settings before each race.

F1 2020 Deluxe édition on PC Windows 10 vers 1.03

My team mod

CSL Elite wheel

The bug appears every time even if the qualyfications are in dry conditions and race too.

Normaly the rules are that you can only change the front wing, fuel, and brake bias.

Regards.

Also getting this in Driver Career Mode on PC, version 1.03. It's occurred every race I've run so far.

Parc Ferme enabled in settings, but when the race loads, you're able to go through the setup menu without limitation and change your setup.

Weirdly on xbox 1.02 I have opposite problem. With parc ferme enabled it not only restricts all the normal stuff once qualifying has begun, but it also locks the tyre pressures in as well. 

Now unless there was a very quiet rule change that I missed, I was sure that tyre pressures were adjustable at all times under parc ferme just like front wings and differentials?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, veyronfan said:

Weirdly on xbox 1.02 I have opposite problem. With parc ferme enabled it not only restricts all the normal stuff once qualifying has begun, but it also locks the tyre pressures in as well. 

Now unless there was a very quiet rule change that I missed, I was sure that tyre pressures were adjustable at all times under parc ferme just like front wings and differentials?

Hello, as per what I know in 2019 you could not change tyre pressure and it remained the same in 2020, despite tyres being phisically replaceable at any moment.

Posted (edited)

I can adjust Car settings  in my career with Parc Ferme on after Qualifying. 

Edited by Zach1400

I can adjust whatever I want. With Parc Ferme rules ON. PS4... 

Did 3 GPs in My Team (Aus, Bah, Vie) en this happend all the time. This must be fixed... 

Hi everyone,

I've tried to replicate this in both MyTeam and Grand Prix and cannot do so. Can all users who have seen this problem:

1.  Complete a bug report like @Falstojudilofa has so I have more information to run off
  2.  Add EXACT settings for Practice/Quali/Race
  3.  EXACTLY what you can edit under Parc Ferme conditions? Are you editing on the grid or just changing in Quali?

38 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

I've tried to replicate this in both MyTeam and Grand Prix and cannot do so. Can all users who have seen this problem:

1.  Complete a bug report like @Falstojudilofa has so I have more information to run off
  3.  EXACTLY what you can edit under Parc Ferme conditions? Are you editing on the grid or just changing in Quali?

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

Racing with my friend in a league filled with AI. Settings are as followed:

- No practice

- Full qualifying

- 50% race distance

- Parc fermé turned on

- Save between sessions enabled

We completed the quali and both got into Q3. We used the same setup, which I borrowed from realsport101.com. After I left the garage in Q1, I got the pop-up warning me that it wouldn't be possible to change the setup due to parc fermé rules. I continued and after that, I was not able to change the things in the setup that I shouldn't be able to change. After finishing Q1, we went straight on to the race. On the grid, parc fermé rules were still applied.

We started the race, but my friend crashed in lap 3 and because he asked for a restart, I closed the application on the PS4 and restarted the game. My friend already left the session, so we should be able to get back into the lobby and start the race. This worked on F1 2019 all the time without issues. Assuming that my and his setup were still used, we started the race immediately without checking the setup screen. Come race start, I noticed immediately that the setup was back to default. The brake bias and differential were changed back to the default settings. So I asked my friend, and he checked if his setup was gone too. And it was. Having practiced for hours with the custom setup, I had no feeling for the default setup and we both crashed within a few laps. So we decided to restart again, this time changing the setup on the grid before we started the race.

So, closed application, went back into the lobby and started the event. We arrive at the grid, I go the setup screen and low and behold, I can change every single aspect of the setup. It was indeed put back to default, so I just loaded my custom setup and started the race.

Somehow, the setup used in the quali was not saved when we quitted the race, although the grid was and in F1 2019, your setup was saved with it. 

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.04 PS4
3.       Game-mode? 

League mode

4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I have it happen several times. In My team mode as seen in my OP and in League mode as seen in this post. Replication steps are in the description. 
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Closed the session and went back to the main menu.

Logitech G29
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

No screenshots

• Like 1

In your OP @Falstojudilofa, you also experienced the issue in MyTeam? Because I can test that one here on my own, what happened there? I'll send your online test to the testing team regardless

Questions. Is it supposed to be possible to adjust tyre pressure between Q and race with Parc Fermé on?

On 7/13/2020 at 7:30 AM, HenricusVonG said:

Hello, as per what I know in 2019 you could not change tyre pressure and it remained the same in 2020, despite tyres being phisically replaceable at any moment.

1 minute ago, Lakrits said:

Questions. Is it supposed to be possible to adjust tyre pressure between Q and race with Parc Fermé on?

@BarryBLHi Barry, I added a video of me experiencing this bug.

I started recording after I opened My Team mode. It is a fully unedited clip of the whole session (didn't make it to Q2, so it isn't that long) but I will provide time stamps to important moment in the video.

Checking setup for qualifying 2:40

Getting parc ferme notification 2:57

Checking if it is possible to change the setup during qualifying 16:30

Showing the parc fermé rules turned on 20:55

Race day: I can change any part of the setup. Weirdly enough, this part is not seen on the video, while I only ended recording after showing that the setup could be changed.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 12:38 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

@BarryBL

- Full practice

- Full qualifying

- 50% race distance

- Parc fermé turned ON

(The first two below 'setting screens' are before i going to FP1 in Baku. I changed nothing here over the race weekend.)

In 'My Team' with Parc Fermé restrictions ON, I can adjust ALL my car setups before the race (see pictures). I experienced this in 6 consecutive race weekends in My Team. In qualifying (Q1), when I leave the pitbox, i'll getting the standard message 'I will not be able to adjust anything other than fuel load and the front wing setting.' Good to mention: I can NOT adjust the car setup DURING qualifying (after the first time i hit the track), as it should. So, for me, no problem in qualifying session itself..

However, if I go to the race (50%) after qualifying, (like yesterday in Baku where i was in 19th) and I am on the start grid before formation lap, I can adjust everything on the car setup as if it is Free Practice 1 2 or 3. I can adjust all the car setting (wings, camber, toe, springs, ride height, ARB, tyre pressures) before race begins. There are no restrictions at all. This should not be possible with Parc Fermé rules ON. I don't know if this occurs in normal career, because I haven't played it yet. This only applies to My Team.

1.05 PS4

3.       Game-mode? 
My Team

6 times i restarted the race-session after qualifying was over to see if parc ferme rules working...Unfortunately not 

I restarted the race-session couple of times to see if it helps. But it didn't.

PS4 controller

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 2

Version

Platform
PC

Game Mode
Driver Career & MyTeam

Peripherals Used
Dualshock 3 gamepad via SCPToolkit

Times Replicated
Has occurred every single race since game release day / 1.04, so that would be over 12 occasions without fail.

Session types I've used:
Full qualifying, 50% distance race, 25% distance race

Description
When you go to the race and you're sat on the grid, go to Car Setup and all options are available and you can change everything, even though Parc Ferme is enabled. Parc Ferme works correctly during qualifying (setup locked after leaving the garage).

Posted (edited)

Just to update, this was happening in every single race for me in my first season of Driver Career mode, but I'm now starting the first race of Season 2 and it's started working properly.

@BarryBL I'm wondering if you're on Season 2 of your save, perhaps that's why you can't recreate it? Seems to be Season 1 only.

Edited by s00zster

Confirming this isn't fixed in version 1.06. Started a new save to test and sure enough Parc Ferme rules aren't enforced at the start of the race, despite having it enabled.

Can anyone else confirm that they're having this issue in season 1 only? And if you're in season 2, did it fix itself as it did with me? 

In my team i first time qualified to q2 and parc ferme is working. Maybe here is problem?