F1 2020 |PATCH 1.13 NOW LIVE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

DRS LED..

Please consider adding a generic DRS LED that lights up when engaged.. With the virtual wheel static my only way to know if I have not tried to engage DRS to early is to look back or try and listen for the artificial wind sound..   

11 minutes ago, Coanda said:

Please consider adding a generic DRS LED that lights up when engaged.. With the virtual wheel static my only way to know if I have not tried to engage DRS to early is to look back or try and listen for the artificial wind sound..   

It has an indicator on the RPM LEDs. Two blue/purple ones on the right light up when DRS is available and it switches to one when you enable it (or was it the other way round?) 

29 minutes ago, Worntoathread said:

It has an indicator on the RPM LEDs. Two blue/purple ones on the right light up when DRS is available and it switches to one when you enable it (or was it the other way round?) 

I think this thread can be closed. The Renault has 2 green lights (LHS) when available and a further 3 Green lights when activated. I thought the 3 green lights were part of the revs however they are not. Happy days :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1