Speed trap info?

It might be me being thick but is there any way to see the speed trap rankings during practice sessions?

The engineer will come on the radio whilst I'm in the pitlane and occasionally tell me what rank we are but no other info?

I feel it'd help a lot when setting up the car, I keep finding myself with not enough straight line speed or vice versa 🤦‍♂️

You'd have thought after all these years this would already be available, but sadly it's not.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

On top of the above, all the info that's in the race director screen should also be available in the session info screens while in the garage so you can see all lap and sector times for all the drivers.

• Agree 3

On top of all that... when Jeff tells you your speed trap info in the garage, he tells you your LAST speed through it, not your BEST speed through it. Totally pointless as it’s always my inlap and I’ve always turned the engine down.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, DaleF23 said:

It might be me being thick but is there any way to see the speed trap rankings during practice sessions?

The engineer will come on the radio whilst I'm in the pitlane and occasionally tell me what rank we are but no other info?

I feel it'd help a lot when setting up the car, I keep finding myself with not enough straight line speed or vice versa 🤦‍♂️

I asked for this in F1 2017. Halfway through the life cycle of 2019, they made it appear in practice sessions on screen.... 

Sooo expect it by, I’d say F1 2023....

• Haha 2

I take it back... i think Jeff does actually quote your best speed through the speed trap now, not your last speed.

Thanks Codies for changing this 😊

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, kalamazoo123 said:

I take it back... i think Jeff does actually quote your best speed through the speed trap now, not your last speed.

Thanks Codies for changing this 😊

I guess with the knowledge of your best speed, you can scroll through the TV feed and work out where you place based on others speed/positions. 

Still not ideal though 🤷‍♂️

• Agree 1

The only thing I know that kind of works (if you want to SEE that info) is to check the cameras screen when there’s NO ONE on track, so it will appear player’s best speed.

Also, the app “Race Dash” has added that feature in the F1 2020 telemetry.

Codemasters should fix that, come on!