15000 pitcoins missing

I have brought the schumacher edition and ive seen youtubers and other people poat about how they have the 15000 pit coins i do not have them and wonder why as far as im aware i should have them.due to getting the schumacher edition or am i missing something 

Posted (edited)

i am having the same problem on xbox my Gamertag is: Wiardi18 i hope this get fixed asap, Thanks @BarryBL

Edited by wiardi18

Hi, I am also missing the coins. I am on Xbox and have just done the update and they’re still missing. My gamer tag is TUGG3RINIO. Thanks @BarryBL

We are still working on a fix. Don't worry, you will receive your pitcoins

Posted (edited)

I updated the game today on Xbox and now have the 1.02 Version of the game but don’t have the Pitcoins as well, other than that I am really enjoying the game but would love to get the VIP podium pass ASAP. Xbox gamer tag- Dawid2564881

Edited by Dawid256

I have the Pitcoins, but i startet today the Game and all Stuff for my car or Char are unaviable. I need to Buy the Deluxe Edition... But on Steam i already buyed it 😕

I have the same problem too, i dont recieve the 15000 pitcoins, im in PC - Steam

I’m on Xbox, I can access podium pass but never received the 15000 pit coins? Gamer tag is massey555 

Posted (edited)

I'm on xbox, I pre ordered the Schumacher edition 3 weeks ago and I have no pitcoins and when I go into the store, it says that I can still purchase the Schumacher edition but doesn't let me

Gamertag: Geoff2632

Edited by Geoff2632

J'ai précommandé l'édition Schumacher il y a plus de 1 mois est je n'ai toujours pas reçu les 15000 pitcoins .

Mon gamertag : Gallus 4D

Posted (edited)

I'm on Xbox, I don't have my Pitcoins. I'm kinda worried that I'm gonna miss week 1 of the VIP challenges for something out of my control

If you're gonna have a Battlepass at least make it work right

My GT: F34R CHIEF

Edited by hazzy8616

10 hours ago, hazzy8616 said:

I'm on Xbox, I don't have my Pitcoins. I'm kinda worried that I'm gonna miss week 1 of the VIP challenges for something out of my control

If you're gonna have a Battlepass at least make it work right

My GT: F34R CHIEF

same problem and no estimated fix 😞

I don't have the pitcoin either. I preordered the Schumacher edition over a week ago for xbox

Gamertag: BigManWosh

On 7/9/2020 at 2:51 PM, BarryBL said:

We are still working on a fix. Don't worry, you will receive your pitcoins

Hi @BarryBL

People who have purchased non-Schumacher edition of the game will get 15,000 Pitcoins right ? Or only people who have purchased Schumacher edition of the game ?

I have purchased the non-Schumacher edition of the game. I had pre-ordered the game though !

It’s almost been a week since the Schumacher edition came out and I still have no pitcoins on Xbox, are there any updates regarding this topic?

Hello , 

i also pre purchased the Schumacher Edition and still missing the 15000 Pitcoins... 

All my friends already got them . 

I still dont have my bloody pitcoins its been nearly a week now and no response from codemasters at all what a joke diddnt think a company could be worse than ea but they have managed to achieve it

• Agree 1

Je relance , quand est ce que nous allons recevoir les 15000 pitcoins de la précommande édition Schumacher.

Celà commence a faire long ,j'espère un geste de votre part .

Pour rappel je suis sur Xbox est mon gamertag est : Gallus 4D 

I updated my game today on Xbox from 1.02 to 1.03 and was hoping that I would receive my pitcoins however I haven’t, I’ve not heard any updates from Codemasters about this topic and there are only a few days left for the podium pass VIP challenges. When are we going to receive the pitcoins?

Posted (edited)

Still waiting for the Pitcoins (Xbox 1.03). Gonna have to miss another week of VIP challenges I guess.
There's also no point in me doing the weekly since I don't actually get put on the leaderboard for some reason.
I don't understand how its possible to break this much stuff that worked perfectly in the last game just because you wanted to add in a BattlePass.

Never preordering a Codies game again lol

Edited by hazzy8616