15000 pitcoins missing

Posted (edited)

Still did not receive the 15000 pit coins for my pre order of the Schumacher edition. @BarryBL

update 7/24/2020: just got my pitcoins. This is one of two threads I posted in. Hope this helps everyone.

Edited by Seanycarr09

Hello , 

same here still dont have my Pitcoins... can any CM-Employee fix that ?????

All of my friends already have them !

I shall be contacting codemasters tommorrow and demanding my pitcoins and comoensation because this is not acceptable been 2 weeks and were being ignored this is false advertisement on there behalf and could quite easily be taken to court for it its a joke why say you get somethibg if you dont get it 

On 7/20/2020 at 3:30 PM, merkle94 said:

I shall be contacting codemasters tommorrow and demanding my pitcoins and comoensation because this is not acceptable been 2 weeks and were being ignored this is false advertisement on there behalf and could quite easily be taken to court for it its a joke why say you get somethibg if you dont get it 

Yeah good luck with that kiddo. They've acknowledged since the game came out that this was a problem, and they're working on a solution. You'll get your pitcoins as advertised. What do you want them to do give you some money back??

7 minutes ago, chrisk88 said:

Yeah good luck with that kiddo. They've acknowledged since the game came out that this was a problem, and they're working on a solution. You'll get your pitcoins as advertised. What do you want them to do give you some money back??

Good luck you dont buy something in life and if your missing something that should be there you take it back and either get a refund or exchange it y is that rule different for gaming companies its a joke if it was the normal industry you would get a refund they have have 2 weeks to sort this issue out and no response to my emails at all its a joke 2 weeks is long enough because you miss out on the vip challenges this company is a joke

11 minutes ago, merkle94 said:

Good luck you dont buy something in life and if your missing something that should be there you take it back and either get a refund or exchange it y is that rule different for gaming companies its a joke if it was the normal industry you would get a refund they have have 2 weeks to sort this issue out and no response to my emails at all its a joke 2 weeks is long enough because you miss out on the vip challenges this company is a joke

Dude relax, it's such a minor aspect of the game. Why do you think they'd respond your email specifically when they're already sending out mass notes that they're aware of the problem and working on a solution. The game having a bug is not the same thing as buying something in a store and it actually not working. So tired of entitled assholes on the internet. The game is solid, there's a small problem with pitcoin system. You'll get all of the VIP items once the bug is fixed. Congrats that your life is so perfect that you need to complain THIS much about such a minor inconvenience.

11 minutes ago, chrisk88 said:

items

11 minutes ago, chrisk88 said:

Dude relax, it's such a minor aspect of the game. Why do you think they'd respond your email specifically when they're already sending out mass notes that they're aware of the problem and working on a solution. The game having a bug is not the same thing as buying something in a store and it actually not working. So tired of entitled assholes on the internet. The game is solid, there's a small problem with pitcoin system. You'll get all of the VIP items once the bug is fixed. Congrats that your life is so perfect that you need to complain THIS much about such a minor inconvenience.

First of you clown stfu  the game is not solid you still get stupid penalties for people crashing into you how is that game solid if that is still happening secondly i paid 65 pound for a game that was realised to early and full of bugs and i wouldnt mind waiting the 2 weeks if other people wasnt getting their pitcoins. How isit also that xbox is 3 versions of the game behind playstation so pleasw get your tongue out of their arse you sound like a ea fan boy

2 hours ago, merkle94 said:

First of you clown stfu  the game is not solid you still get stupid penalties for people crashing into you how is that game solid if that is still happening secondly i paid 65 pound for a game that was realised to early and full of bugs and i wouldnt mind waiting the 2 weeks if other people wasnt getting their pitcoins. How isit also that xbox is 3 versions of the game behind playstation so pleasw get your tongue out of their arse you sound like a ea fan boy

Um relax you're overreacting, it's a game bug and they are working to fix it, it's not that easy to fix problems so fast, and hes not a EA fanboy because he knows what hardwork means, you're just overreacting a ton.

11 minutes ago, XGamerGT9 said:

Um relax you're overreacting, it's a game bug and they are working to fix it, it's not that easy to fix problems so fast, and hes not a EA fanboy because he knows what hardwork means, you're just overreacting a ton.

Not over reacting at all he tried to insult me its been two weeks thats long enough to give players an item they are missing ea can manage to do in a day or with a much larger player base and imnsorry but why are people still getting penalties for being wiped out whats your excuse for that

57 minutes ago, merkle94 said:

Not over reacting at all he tried to insult me its been two weeks thats long enough to give players an item they are missing ea can manage to do in a day or with a much larger player base and imnsorry but why are people still getting penalties for being wiped out whats your excuse for that

Sounds like your the one who is the EA fanboy. They have a much larger player base agreed, but they also have $30 billion dollars worth of assets to do that. Codies don't have that amount of money.

I don't think the penalty would matter if you got wiped out, as you would not be able to race. If you get pushed, that's a very complicated system to master, as there is no human that can mandate all of the events that are happening.

No pitcoins and schumacher dlc now gone. Reported to codies weeks ago and STILL missing.

Really poor codies, you need to fix this now!