F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE | Season 3 starting 20/11 Read more... ×

Pit Coins

As I underdtand things (and I may have kissed some news) the comic will appear, but the servers for the podium pass are currently down and your coins will appear when they are back up

HI @Gallearsc,

Could you access you 15000 points previously that came with the pre-order. I'll create a master thread with usernames for people to add to.

• Like 1

Hi @BarryBLno I couldn't mate

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

HI @Gallearsc,

Could you access you 15000 points previously that came with the pre-order. I'll create a master thread with usernames for people to add to.

37 minutes ago, ilovetrains said:

Still dont got my pre order pit coins

Account

Marco zeist

Xbox

Same. I'm on xbox and still haven't received them. I've just excepted that we will not be getting them now as I can't see how they will be able to do it. 

3 minutes ago, Baggiesteve said:

Same. I'm on xbox and still haven't received them. I've just excepted that we will not be getting them now as I can't see how they will be able to do it. 

@BarryBLthis will be sorted it just won't it mate? 

It will be sorted, we are just identifying the root of the problems and allocation of the coins can begin. We hope to have this up soon

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Have not received my coins.

bought June 29

Schumacher edition

Ratticus 101 - xbox one

On 7/13/2020 at 9:17 AM, BarryBL said:

It will be sorted, we are just identifying the root of the problems and allocation of the coins can begin. We hope to have this up soon

Any news?

On 7/13/2020 at 9:17 AM, BarryBL said:

Any progress to report?

I'm a little concerned with the response Barry put out today regarding xbox pitcoins. I preordered a physical copy of the 70th Ann edition and he made it seem as though only the people who preordered digitally were getting the pitcoins on xbox. Does anyone know if I'm misunderstanding their post?

2 minutes ago, chrisk88 said:

I'm a little concerned with the response Barry put out today regarding xbox pitcoins. I preordered a physical copy of the 70th Ann edition and he made it seem as though only the people who preordered digitally were getting the pitcoins on xbox. Does anyone know if I'm misunderstanding their post?

Did you not have a redeemable code in the physical version?

This honestly feels like Barry is ignoring this feed because I also pre order on the Xbox store and still absolutely no pit coins..... 

DX JEV is Xbox One Schumacher edition digital purchase and still no sign of my pitcoins any information on this 

Guys please be patient. I'm sure this will all be fixed within a few months. The game doesnt cost alot and the developers really care about the user experience.

• Haha 1

There was an update on the bugs page, you just need to trace it through. 

Hi everyone,

Please see below for update on all things Pitcoins at the moment. 

Xbox Pre-order coins:

Thanks for all of your responses - the information has allowed us to identify how and why this issue has occurred.  We have been working to identify all affected users and resolve this issue. This has only affected a group of Xbox digital pre-order customers.

Working alongside Microsoft, we believe we now have a solution in place. We will provide more information when we have a specific date. Please be assured that we are treating this issue as a top priority and we hope to resolve it as soon as we can. We sincerely apologise and many thanks for the patience you have shown.

PS4 America pre-order Pitcoins:

There have been reports of PS4 customers in the SIEA region (America) not receiving their pre-order PitCoins. We have been investigating this issue and have tracked down a problem with the redeem codes that were sent out with some of the boxed products in that region. If you entered the redeem code that came with the boxed version of the game and it unlocked your DLC content but you did not receive your PitCoins then it is likely that you are affected by this issue.

We are currently working with our partners at Sony America to address this issue. A potential resolution is already underway and we will post here when we have a confirmed date for when this will be rolled out to affected customers.

We would like to apologise to all customers who have been affected by this issue.

All other Pitcoin related issues:

If you have a Pitcoin related issue that is NOT covered by the two above, please contact custservice@codemasters.com who will be able to help you with your issue

We are working hard to get all Pitcoin issues remedied as soon as possible. Please be patient and refrain from adding Gamertags and other details to Codemasters staff or on threads at this time.

Many thanks,

Barry