Jump to content Jump to content

PREVIEW: World Rallycross on DiRT Rally

Alwert

I've only just realised that what they're doing in Sweden this weekend is actually very clever. The amount of feedback they will get from the number of professionals playing the game will only help shape the game, and in the long run it'll be a better experience for us then. 
it bodes well for codemasters in general. as it shows they arent going for the arcade approach.which is refreshing.the game is getting a lot of praise.
#HellRX Yeah!  Great track.

Drivers: No Tanner Faust or Liam Doran mentioned?  Tanner up to this year has raced much of the season. 

I hope they build a good relationship with VW, funny there are no German cars in Tarmac terrors.  I hope a lot of the RX deals carry over to the Rally side.  
I'm quite surprised Lydden Hill won't come out with Holjes in the first pack, but the Expansion will be out pretty soon after :) 

My big wish would be to have the RX Lites in the game as well. It would make an ideal intro car into RX and popping off bodywork from those tubular chassis would definitely be very satisfying :smiley: 

Barnestah said:
Agreed it seems to be going  the that most of us wanted it to many years ago.
It's a pity we lost the old forum. If people were able to see the list we made up when they asked us what we wanted to see in the game, they would be amazed at just how much of it has been included.
Barnestah said:
Agreed it seems to be going  the that most of us wanted it to many years ago.
It's a pity we lost the old forum. If people were able to see the list we made up when they asked us what we wanted to see in the game, they would be amazed at just how much of it has been included.
I did a BIG survey a few years ago about a possible future Rally game from CM. I did actually suggest having proper Rallycross along side with regular rally.

I'm quite surprised Lydden Hill won't come out with Holjes in the first pack, but the Expansion will be out pretty soon after :) 

My big wish would be to have the RX Lites in the game as well. It would make an ideal intro car into RX and popping off bodywork from those tubular chassis would definitely be very satisfying :smiley: 

So there is only one circuit released at first after all? Timeline says two :neutral: 

Archived