F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

League Weather Choice Needed

Codemasters, please add this option. I was able to convince my dad and my uncles to get this game and we have 8 family members in our league. However, I have to track everything by hand in Excel because we are forced to run unranked multiplayer matches so that we can run in the dry. My family members are older, unable to race well in the rain, and don't have time to practice enough to get good, so we can't use the league feature as it's miserable for them. League mode is an incredible feature that would be perfect with this simple fix. 

Please, please add weather choice into leagues. For me, and many others I've seen on reddit, this is a crucial feature. 

Thank you. 

• Agree 3

@BarryBL I've seen this post in the 2019 forums and I remember you said the devs were looking into it. Is it possible the league weather choice could be added for this year? Thank you for your time. 

I agree that there should be a choice of weather. All game modes should have it.
There is no good reason for not allowing people to choose what type of weather they like to race in.

Three options should be enough in my opinion. Dynamic, Dry, Clear.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Agree completely. If they wanted to add a fourth option of wet, that would be fine. It's just the fact that rain changes the game drastically (my group runs no assists) and since there are multiple weather options available in online play, grand prix, and time trials, you would think it would be simple enough to add to online leagues--especially private ones.

Edited by apcud7
Typo