F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

Pitcoins Missing | UPDATE HERE 04/08/2020

On 7/9/2020 at 5:59 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

We've had reports that some users are still missing Pitcoins. Please only add your gametag/username and platform here so we can look at our internal logs and investigate the issue.

Please note: Try and ONLY add the requested information. This will really help our investigation as we will be able to see the other details we need from your gamertag search.

Many thanks,

Barry

This does include preordered physical copies of the game for Michael Schumacher Deluxe Edition right?

Just so some people are aware, if you have a physical copy of the game (i.e. a disc), there will be a code inside the case which you have to redeem on the Microsoft/PS/Steam store in order to obtain the Schumacher DLC items, including the Pitcoins. I forgot that we had to do this, so I've just done it and my DLC items and pitcoins are now there. However, if this is an issue on the digital copies as well, then I don't know what has gone wrong.

• Like 1

3rd time now! BIG BOSSDEN

XBOX ONE X

ARE THEY AT LEAST GOING TO ACKNOWLEDGE WE AE GOING TO GET THE PITVOINS, OR SOMETHING ELSE!

• Agree 1