F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

Pitcoins Missing | UPDATE HERE 04/08/2020

Posted (edited)

Xbox one S AirScott or Codemasters user name Bishojnr77. Also the game crashes when doing time trail and when trying to access podium pass.

Edited by BISHOJNR77

Hi everyone,

Can users double-check whether they have entered the DLC code that came with the product would be a great first step. From our data, we are seeing 20% of players as having not done this already, so that may explain a % of the reports.

Also, can Xbox users confirm if they have received their Pitcoins?
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Can users double-check whether they have entered the DLC code that came with the product would be a great first step. From our data, we are seeing 20% of players as having not done this already, so that may explain a % of the reports.

No pitcoins yet.

My copy is digital from the xbox store.

I have the 70th dlc installed and have the items unlocked and can use them, just no pit coins.

TheEvilT0astie - Xbox one.

Edited by TheEvilT0astie

18 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Hi @BarryBL

I checked but haven’t received Pitcoins.

i have a pre-ordered digital copy of non-Schumacher edition of the game.

(Gamertag: Karkab9 - Xbox One)

Will there be a separate update/ patch for Pitcoins update or will they be automatically updated in the game for us ?

Posted (edited)

Hi @BarryBL

I brought the deluxe Schumacher edition hard copy and I have used the code provide in the game to unlock and install all DLC available. Still have no pitcoins and game still continues to crash when trying to enter podium pass and has also crash while playing time trail at Zanvoort, Netherlands. AirScott77 Xbox One S

Edited by BISHOJNR77

Will lock this thread for now as we have all the sample size needed. Will unlock and update once I have developments.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

If you are an Xbox One user and your pre-order PitCoins are not appearing then please go to this thread and provide the additional information requested. This will hopefully help us to track down the source of the issue:

We are still investigating other issues around PitCoins not being awarded in other cases, but wanted to split the Xbox issue out to help with our on-going investigations.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hi everyone,

Xbox One players who did not receive their Pitcoins for #F12020game should now have a message from Xbox Live with a redemption code.

📗 On the Xbox Dashboard, press the Xbox button and then navigate to 'Messages'.

📗 On the Xbox App, tap the 'Chats' icon at the top of the screen.

We sincerely apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused. We are currently checking if all players affected have received their coins, please let me know if the process above has not worked for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Xbox One players who did not receive their Pitcoins for #F12020game should now have a message from Xbox Live with a redemption code.

📗 On the Xbox Dashboard, press the Xbox button and then navigate to 'Messages'.

📗 On the Xbox App, tap the 'Chats' icon at the top of the screen.

We sincerely apologise for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused. We are currently checking if all players affected have received their coins, please let me know if the process above has not worked for you.

Thanks @BarryBL

@BarryBL Received the Pitcoins ! Thanks a lot to CM’s and you 👍🏻

just one question. I had purchased the seventy edition (non-schumacher edition). So i have received messages from Xbox Live for 10,000 Pitcoins and 5,000 Pitcoins.

But the update you have mentioned in the blue banner on the top of the screen in the forums says that we will be getting message for 15,000 Pitcoins and 5,000 Pitcoins.

Is the difference of Pitcoins based on the edition purchased ?

10 minutes ago, kart12talwar said:

@BarryBL Received the Pitcoins ! Thanks a lot to CM’s and you 👍🏻

just one question. I had purchased the seventy edition (non-schumacher edition). So i have received messages from Xbox Live for 10,000 Pitcoins and 5,000 Pitcoins.

But the update you have mentioned in the blue banner on the top of the screen in the forums says that we will be getting message for 15,000 Pitcoins and 5,000 Pitcoins.

Is the difference of Pitcoins based on the edition purchased ?

Spot on mate. 70th edition = 10k on pre-order vs Schumi Edition = 15k on pre-order

• Thanks 1

I haven’t received my extra from Microsoft I haven’t had a message from Microsoft either but I pre ordered the game what shall I do ? 

On 7/9/2020 at 10:59 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

We've had reports that some users are still missing Pitcoins. Please only add your gametag/username and platform here so we can look at our internal logs and investigate the issue.

Please note: Try and ONLY add the requested information. This will really help our investigation as we will be able to see the other details we need from your gamertag search.

Many thanks,

Barry

Hi think maybe missing pitcoins still on ps4