Jump to content
Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Graphics are in really bad quality

Recommended Posts

All every the aspect Graphics are bad quality cars and drivers blurring and sometimes pixelated in some parts 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Webtel1992 said:

It a graphics bug

So complete a bug report please. Important for all bugs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Rendering bug

2. 1.03

3. All

4. Game running as normal but graphics not renderings at all will come 70 anniversary livery is very blurring tried four times still not renderings proper 

5. Game itself is really good except for Rendering bug

6. PS4 gamepad

7. Throughout the video 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same issue today playing with Gasly in this circuit. The gloves were blurred and pixelated, but the car liveries and helmets were good. Please, fix this soon ♥

 

Platform: PS4

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alon11esp said:

I had the same issue today playing with Gasly in this circuit. The gloves were blurred and pixelated, but the car liveries and helmets were good. Please, fix this soon ♥

 

Platform: PS4

Not just Gasly even happening in my team race crew as well F2 has same problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BarryBL said:

So complete a bug report please. Important for all bugs.

 

 

13 hours ago, Webtel1992 said:

1. Rendering bug

2. 1.03

3. All

4. Game running as normal but graphics not renderings at all will come 70 anniversary livery is very blurring tried four times still not renderings proper 

5. Game itself is really good except for Rendering bug

6. PS4 gamepad

7. Throughout the video 

 

 

8 hours ago, Webtel1992 said:

Here another video but this pre-race 

 

All evidence of the rendering bug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


it's the same on XBOX one S also.
Some textures seem heavily compressed, Others don't wich makes for a blocky experience.
Replay mode isn't that bad.
Also when it rains the game becomes unplayable. Like there is a massive memory leak somewhere. after a few laps the frames hit around 1-10 fps on the XBOX one s and then it will crash.

I wasn't expecting 4k crisp sharp visuals on my S, But I at least expected a playable game.
I wouldn't even mind downloading an extra 20GB for uncompressed textures.

Image

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same thing on Xbox One S and I don’t know what to do. Should I re-install game or something else...? I mean, cars, tracks are really good but suits and gloves are poor. I don’t know what is going on. Suits and gloves are only good at after race scenes and sometimes at pre-race grid scenes. Please help me. And will there be any patch which repairs it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NathF1 said:


it's the same on XBOX one S also.
Some textures seem heavily compressed, Others don't wich makes for a blocky experience.
Replay mode isn't that bad.
Also when it rains the game becomes unplayable. Like there is a massive memory leak somewhere. after a few laps the frames hit around 1-10 fps on the XBOX one s and then it will crash.

I wasn't expecting 4k crisp sharp visuals on my S, But I at least expected a playable game.
I wouldn't even mind downloading an extra 20GB for uncompressed textures.

Image

Sorry to stray off topic but how did you remove the central Halo column? I feel like I've scrolled through all the menus thousands of times but can't seem to find it 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
Rendering bug

2.       Platform

PS4
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
1.03 and 1.05
4.       Game-mode? 
All 
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Game running as normal but graphics not renderings at all will come 70 anniversary livery is very blurring tried four times still not renderings proper 
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue

Game itself is really good except for Rendering bug restart the game and system five times
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

gamepad
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears

all thought the video



 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Graphics are worse than 2019. Most textures are pixelated. I will create a bug report 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tomi1997 said:

Graphics are worse than 2019. Most textures are pixelated. I will create a bug report 

Yep, please do that. Devs will finally see some major bug which needs to be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×