How do you buy Pitcoin on PSN in Belgium?

Is it me or can't I buy pitcoin on PSN? I can only see the extra DLC. No Pitcoin. I need Pitcoin. I'm out of Pitcoin :classic_wacko:

Edited by BelgiumDude
added Belgium tot the topic title

Just select podium pass in game and navigate to the right, past the shop. 

How can you be out already though? I'd recommend playing the game and unlocking the items in the pass over buying stuff from the store

I think I might have a huge problem if you can see it. This means the Pitcoins are blocked in Belgium 

@BarryBL

Sorry for taking your precious time but can you look into this? I can't see any ptcoins for sale in the PSN store. I think it has to do with Belgian law and loot oxes but I can't see any gambling going on as I can see exactly what I would purchase. This might be blocked by Sony incorrectly.

We are having some PP problems @BelgiumDude, but as someone who has tracked your law on 'lootboxes' (I play FUT in my spare time - so its of natural interest), it could be to do with this also.

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

We are having some PP problems @BelgiumDude, but as someone who has tracked your law on 'lootboxes' (I play FUT in my spare time - so its of natural interest), it could be to do with this also.

So how will I be able to purchase a new VIP pass when the season runs out?

Can you send me a few screenshots over with what you see and I'll investigate. May well be a law thing, but PP isn't a lootbox.

Oh, that's unfortunate.

This is what my Store looks like for reference.

PS_Messages_20200709_165724.jpg

I am from Germany and for me it looks the same as for BelgiumDude, only options are to buy the 2 DLCs which I already own. @BarryBL What do I do if I have already spent all coins on items, including the coins I receive for leveling up? How do I purchase the next purchase pass? - There is no law in Germany which prohibits lootboxes, ie you can purchase FIFA coins etc here without problem. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Tay said:

Oh, that's unfortunate.

This is what my Store looks like for reference.

PS_Messages_20200709_165724.jpg

Yup I saw it a few times in Youtube videos so I wondered why I could not find those. I hope this is just a temporary problem otherwise I'm screwed and codemasters too as I probably would buy pitcoins every day :classic_blush:

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Yup I saw it a few times in Youtube videos so I wondered why I could not find those. I hope this is just a temporary problem otherwise I'm screwed and codemasters too as I probably would buy pitcoins every day :classic_blush:

See if you can buy Fortnite coins on PSN for example. If not, I doubt you will be able to buy Pitcoins.

1 hour ago, Costa said:

See if you can buy Fortnite coins on PSN for example. If not, I doubt you will be able to buy Pitcoins.

Yup Fortnite V-bucks are available in PSN store, so there is still hope? I hope before the new items show up in the item store :classic_tongue: