Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Hello, I`ve started F1 2020 today and I noticed that the gameplay screen turned to black. The menu, hud in-game works but there is no image from the car or track in the menu and in-game 
It worked fine yesterday and I tried other games and they worked, as usual, checked if it was any driver update but everything is up to date 
Here is some screenshots 
Game Version: 1.03
F1 2020 Deluxe Edition - Steam

20200709093829_1.jpg

20200709093840_1.jpg

20200709093911_1.jpg

20200709093915_1.jpg

20200709093921_1.jpg

Bug Report, DXDiag as well please. Reported elsewhere too, please look for your issue in the forums.

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here
Black Screen in gameplay and in the menus background, no error code displayed
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
1.03 (PC Version)
3.       Game-mode?
All game modes show the same problem
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.
Did the 4 attempts. 1-Started the game and joined the TT, 2-Verified the integrity by steam and start the game and went to TT again, 3 - Restarted the game and went to a quick race, 4 - Restarted my PC, went to F1 2020 and tested in replay mode, still BS
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
Restart the game, Verfy Integrety of game files, rollback Driver update, restart my PC
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
Logitech G920 with shifter, no gamepad, HyperX keyboard, Logitech G403, HyperX Cloud Stinger
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  
Already in the topic

Found another topic with the same problem but without solution

DxDiag.txt

• Like 1

Thanks for the report @BrunoF07,

Can you try NVIDIA driver 446.14 for me please as a first suggestion.

• Thanks 1

Love to see it. Solved.

• Thanks 1

I have a RTX 2080 is there a reason why some people have the option to choose DLSS as I do not see this option in the menus. I'm hoping this sorts out my stuttering in the game when DLSS is ready

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, CardConvict said:

I have a RTX 2080 is there a reason why some people have the option to choose DLSS as I do not see this option in the menus. I'm hoping this sorts out my stuttering in the game when DLSS is ready

It's only available via the config file from what I can tell. It's not available through the in-game menu.

I'm not sure it will ever be supported in this game, unfortunately. 

Edited by HDR10

9 minutes ago, HDR10 said:

It's only available via the config file from what I can tell. It's not available through the in-game menu.

I'm not sure it will ever be supported in this game, unfortunately. 

This is a dam shame if this is the case of not supporting it

12 hours ago, CardConvict said:

This is a dam shame if this is the case of not supporting it

DLSS 2.0 has to be supported in-game for it to work. It requires Tensor cores, only in RTX hardware. Drivers are quite "green" still (pun).

Most run GTX1060, check Steam stats. Maybe CM got a different bunch of statistics during beta applications or via the amount of submitted error reports. 

Pretty sure this is the other "driver" (pun) in WDDM 2.7 - requires W10 2004 and 450.xx driver branch, HAGS (Hardware Accelerated Graphics Scheduling) is the other.