Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | 1.07 PATCH NOTES & ONLINE SERVICES DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[PC] [Weekly Event] [Podium Pass] [Series Challenges] Not credited for 3 practice sessions

1.        A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

I completed three practice sessions in the Weekly Event.  I finished the first fine, but crashed out of the second and third.  I was given credit for the miles driven, but not the practice sessions themselves.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       How many times have you recreated your issue? If you can't recreate it regularly, we won't be able to either. Please attempt replication at least 3 times.

Only able to try it once this week.  I did the practice sessions, then did qualifying (3 times, cuz I sukt).  When I checked my challenge progress, it showed that I had done the miles for practice, but not the sessions.

4.       What troubleshooting efforts have you made? Try to fix it before posting a bug report.

N/A

5.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 

T300RS with F1 Wheel

6.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? For posted video, set privacy to only f1beta@codemasters.com or use screenshots and send on the forums here. Remember, leaked videos, however their intention, can lead to people being removed and banned from the BETA.  

No Credit for Practice 1.png

No Credit for Practice 2.png

No Credit for Practice 3.png