Jump to content Jump to content

Limited Flashbacks

ridley99

Is there any chance in a future updates that we could get a limited flashback option for career. Like in the older games you could only use 5 flashbacks per race, which caused you to drive more thoughtfully and made the racing more intense, knowing you can't rely on flashbacks if anything goes on. 

Thanks.

2 hours ago, ridley99 said:

Is there any chance in a future updates that we could get a limited flashback option for career. Like in the older games you could only use 5 flashbacks per race, which caused you to drive more thoughtfully and made the racing more intense, knowing you can't rely on flashbacks if anything goes on. 

Thanks.

I would like it, but only if it is optional.

Because this season with the 2 new tracks which I still have to adapt to but also because I hate some other notorious tracks where I end up crashing a lot like in Monaco...

... but also some weird AI behavior, especially the slowing down abruptly before going into corners earlier than I am used to and me crashing in their rear because I can't react that fast to their actions if I am attacking them but also other weird occasions with overtaking a backfielder who sometimes after making room abruptly change their mind and instead go back into racing line which also caught me by surprise a bunch of times already and made me sway into a wall.

So I already had to use it more than 5 times in some races and most uses kinda weren't my fault so that is where I am glad the limitation is gone.

Archived