F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Unrealistic challenge

In the VIP challenges there is a challenge called Podium Combo where you have to get 3 podiums in My team. Unless you play a difficulty which is to low for you it will take a long time to complete. How long do we have to complete the challenge 

Looks like there’s 8 weeks of challenges with a new week being unlocked with 4 days to go so plenty of time. Looks like there will be 8 week seasons with new challenges and content to unlock. 

• Agree 2

Yes but the one with the 3 podium finishes in My Team is way too hard to start in the first week. But it could come back. 

Can't you just make a separate save for My Team/Career Mode etc which you would only use to complete such challenges? 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Yes but the one with the 3 podium finishes in My Team is way too hard to start in the first week. But it could come back. 

I’m sure it’ll be up for 8 weeks then disappear when a new season starts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SomaticCoast375 said:

In the VIP challenges there is a challenge called Podium Combo where you have to get 3 podiums in My team. Unless you play a difficulty which is to low for you it will take a long time to complete. How long do we have to complete the challenge 

Im playin on 90 Ai difficulty and I already did that challenge, its not hard, u need to be lucky with rainy races

1 hour ago, Ab0we said:

Im playin on 90 Ai difficulty and I already did that challenge, its not hard, u need to be lucky with rainy races

I’m on 106 ai and unless I get lucky in races that’s not happening for some time

You're able to scroll through the weeks so I reckon all the challenges will remain active, but new ones will unlock each week