F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

F1 2020 Item Shop

So are the items in the item shop gone forever after the 24 hours or will they eventually pop up again?? I want to get the ‘Ember Fade’ Suit but I don’t want to waste my pitcoins if it’ll just end up in the ‘Podium Pass’ eventually. @BarryBL I know your probably busy but I kind of just wanted to know👍

Will come back around @Cody54545. Think Fortnite battle pass as a well-known example.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@BarryBL Still no Pitcoins on my account. Have restarted Xbox twice (Digital Schumi edition). Please help. 

Edited by SillySinStorm

@SillySinStorm me too. Bought the Schumacher edition and still haven't got my Pitcoins. I'm scared to buy any as they might not pop up

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Blitzblazes said:
38 minutes ago, Blitzblazes said:

@SillySinStorm me too. Bought the Schumacher edition and still haven't got my Pitcoins. I'm scared to buy any as they might not pop up

Ahh, so not just me then. Hopefully it's fixed soon. I too am loathe to purchase any in case they don't show.

Items haven’t even updated today, nor have the daily challenges. Patience is running thin with this game. Stuck running GP mode because every other mode is broken 

Is there something wrong with the item shop? I have had the same four daily items since Series 2 began - cut out livery, number 1 poss, bolts suit and some gloves. Never changes. Is this a fault?