F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

F1® 2020 - Tips, Guides & Tutorials (+ share your own)

1 hour ago, Selsis said:

Wasn´t there something like you r mentioning in an earlier CM F1 game ( when u first ran a "young drivers test" at the Abu Dhabi track ) to determine your difficulty level versus the AI? 

Yep I believe so - either to set the AI difficulty and/or teams you can select from. Think probably 2015 or 2016 but can't remember off the top of my head. 

I think that was 2012.

image.png

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

That's really nice, they should be inside the game.

I feel that the learning curve is still a bit too steep as things changes year to year (like ERS use and charge management). It's probably even harder to people who don't follow F1. Even after watching the first video, I think I would have a hard time understanding what DRS is (it's missing a scene showing the flap opening).

AI Difficult is another issue, good to see a video about it. I tried to replicate but it's still gives very mixed results after "calibrating" several times on Barcelona (matching Force Indias at Barcelona, and then easily winning GPs at My Team with one of the worst cars in the grid).

Edited by emori

Another official guide up 🙂 

Nico Rosberg with a guide on Silverstone:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Nico Rosberg with a guide on Silverstone:

Definitely need one of these for Hanoi.  Really struggling to get to grips with the track although do enjoy the final part with the left and right turns.