F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

F1® 2020 - Tips, Guides & Tutorials (+ share your own)

On 9/21/2020 at 10:44 AM, PJTierney said:

How to not die at Turn 1:

I struggled a lot with manual starts in the beginning (and to some extend still do!). I always tried to accelerate slowly to get into that perfect range. However, I found the other way around is more effective: Accelerate up to the limiter and then slowly reduce the throttle input until it comes down again.

• Like 1

I've been trying that lately too, depending on the circuit it seems to work well.

On 10/7/2020 at 4:58 PM, PJTierney said:

Aussie time:

I wish we would have a practice mode with track acclimatisation program to learn the tracks and to get a better feeling of corner speed without racing line. If you switch off the racing line first time it's hard to say/feel if you had the right speed through the corner.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Akkan74 said:

I wish we would have a practice mode with track acclimatisation program to learn the tracks and to get a better feeling of corner speed without racing line.

It's a great little tool indeed 🙂 

I don't know if there are any plans to make it a standalone thing in this game (I just make tutorials and take the occasional screenshot), but it would be nice, I agree 🙂 

• Agree 1

We're having problems to connect to Racenet?

Can't properly sign-in on the game, already even linked racenet to steam to no avail. Wanted to get both the livery and suit. Always demonstrates some kind of error, and fails to communicate to RN/Codemasters Accounts.

Edited by KommanderEcho
More details.

On 11/10/2020 at 5:31 AM, KommanderEcho said:

We're having problems to connect to Racenet?

Can't properly sign-in on the game, already even linked racenet to steam to no avail. Wanted to get both the livery and suit. Always demonstrates some kind of error, and fails to communicate to RN/Codemasters Accounts.

Wrong thread, please use the appropriate support forum.