Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Team acclaim decreasing after qualifying and race

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Team acclaim decreasing after qualifying and race despite achieving goals but is stuck on level 21
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Xbox 1.02
3.       Game-mode? 

My Team
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Happened on 5 tests 
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Restarted the game 4 times, reinstalled the game for the 5th try. Doesn't happen if I start a new my team career.
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

N/A
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

30 phone clip of the breakdown/acclaim screen. I finished 1st and Jack finished 12th.   

Not sure because I haven't played much....but was Jack supposed to finish higher up?  I'd imagine if he placed poorly compared to where he's "supposed to" that your acclaim will go down.  Also did you answer interview questions that could have effected your acclaim?

Edited by anthonyd5189

Me and my driver finish like 1-4 and we still have it go down were also the 2nd best team so it makes sense we finish there

@anthonyd5189 I'm not sure, I did think it was that at first but I didn't have any questions after the race before the breakdown clip and Jack finished 12th that race which is about average for him in my game save. The acclaim was rising in 1.01 at a steady rate but this has started after installing 1.02 and if I go to the next race and will go back to where it started in the clip before decreasing again. Lastly if it does dip to 20, it will reset back to 21 when you get back to the HQ. It is a bit strange and took me a race to notice it. 

I have the same issue on my xbox one x. Was fine before the 1.02 update. Happens after every qualifying and race regardless of how well we do.

I did posted this two days ago but unfortunately no reply at all. Few other people too but the same. 

Probably it is because the 1.02 patch messed up something. 

I started a new and all seems fine but I'm only lvl 9 at the moment though. 

2 minutes ago, balpe89 said:

I did posted this two days ago but unfortunately no reply at all. Few other people too but the same. 

Probably it is because the 1.02 patch messed up something. 

I started a new and all seems fine but I'm only lvl 9 at the moment though. 

MAYBE they adjusted the rewards and you will go down until you reach the level you deserve with the new reward formula/scheme (dont know the real english word). and from that point on everything will work fine with the new system

Maybe, I changed the difficulty lower and did 5 pole and 5 race win and it seemed to stuck on one level. 

Basically stayed on level 18 and was going up and down on that level. So after that I gave up trying. 

Im having the same problem too. Which is annoying cos im stuck on lv 18. Id be lv 20 by now

Edited by AlanMiddleton

Get this game sorted codemasters so Many bugs and glitches!!

I have the same problem too I can’t progress because acclaim won’t go any higher it just decreases👏

Edited by PushyHorizon

Has any of you guys built the marketing upgrade that boosts acclaim?

If so then that is the issue. Instead of adding the +10% acclaim it actually subtracts all acclaim after the facility upgrade.

The only temporary fix is to shut down the marketing facility. Or wait for an update as this issue is already with the devs.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, MeduSalem said:

If so then that is the issue. Instead of adding the +10% acclaim it actually subtracts all acclaim after the facility upgrade.

The only temporary fix is to shut down the marketing facility. Or wait for an update as this issue is already with the devs.

I can confirm that this is the issue.... thanks for that :)

• Agree 1

Have the same issue, was working fine before Xbox patch 1.02, really hope this gets sorted out as it's really annoying! 

Glad so many of you are facing this exact same issue! I have this too. My Team is stuck on Level 19 and cannot get to Level 20 no matter how hard I try. 

____-----PLAYING ON STEAM (PC) Version 1.03-----_______

Midway through season 2 now. All my facilities are upgraded to Spec 2 atleast. Playing in easy mode....Hired Sebastian Vettel into my team, finished 1-2 for 3 consecutive races, and sitting on top of both the championship table standings as of now. Still after qualy & races, the team acclaim level keeps dropping and prevents me from getting to level 20 (and finally adding another sponsor to my team.

Edited by praneetmysore

I have the same problem, I have to stop playing because I refuse to close the infrastructure.

It’s always a pleasure to pay 80 euros to have the playable grand prix and time trial mode :classic_angry:

Edited by Greg HFr
  • Agree 1

On 7/15/2020 at 4:33 AM, MeduSalem said:

@BarryBL can you have the devs take a look at this. If confirmed it might be an easy fix.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

With developers guys. It is only a visual issue, so the mechanics are not affected. We'll get this added for a upcoming patch

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

With developers guys. It is only a visual issue, so the mechanics are not affected. We'll get this added for a upcoming patch

I'm sorry, maybe I misunderstood you, but how is it only a visual issue when people are actually stuck in a given level?

I personally couldn't move from level 15 for a while although I should be by level 20 ages ago. I can't add a fourth sponsor.

2 minutes ago, Nas00 said:

I'm sorry, maybe I misunderstood you, but how is it only a visual issue when people are actually stuck in a given level?

I personally couldn't move from level 15 for a while although I should be by level 20 ages ago. I can't add a fourth sponsor.

Sorry, apologies there. I'll double check but there is a upcoming fix for this 

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

@BarryBL can you have the devs take a look at this. If confirmed it might be an easy fix.

Ah yes, forgot to mention that it already is with the devs due to another thread reporting the issue already.

But now BarryBL already said it too that it is with the devs.

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Not in 1.05, but it is scheduled for a future release.

I am so disappointed that this is taking so long.  *It is straight up game breaking*. 

We need to hit those acclaim levels in order to stay competitive after the 1st season and missing out on at least 1 million every week is huge.

I am not angry at anyone here, but this should be a top priority thing.  I cant even think of another game where you have to gain xp to successfully progress, but can't, and then the devs be like "We'll get to it eventually".  I have been forcing myself not to play your game because doing so might ruin my career in the 2nd season by making me fall too far behind in acclaim and not being able to make it up.

Please.  I just want to be able to play the otherwise excellent game that I paid extra for so I didnt miss out on any content.

Edited by BAMFbandaid
added missing word
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1