Jump to content Jump to content

Le Mans 24 Hours 2014

AndrewMather

Same on the Audi and dad driving one :p My dad has been driving Audi's since 2003 lol. His current car is a 2013 A4 S-Line in black :)

Haha, that's clearly exactly what he was thinking! He was probably thinking "I've seen this in movies, it's gotta work" a moment before he was thinking 'Please don't hit anyone' ;)

I've not been watching so far because footie, but I've just turned Eurosport on. God that all looks beautiful at night...
It looks amazing :) With F1 having the giant lights for night races, you don't get the sense it really is at night. But with the headlights and dark patches, really gives Le Mans something different :)

What happened to the #7 Toyota? They were comfortably leading when I fell asleep, now they're in 40th :/ 

Hell yes Audi #1 in the lead though :D Another win for Kristensen, and Audi showing once again that having a reliable car is more important than having the fastest one!

Hopefully :p Less than 4 hours to go now!

yugin96 said:
So after the most competitive and exciting LM24 in years... we're set for an Audi 1-2 again.
I wouldn't be unhappy with that :p 

It's been a good race so far, the rain was nuts! But with Audi's record over the last decade, they know what they're doing and I like to see that continue. Porsche have done incredibly well for their first year back though! And Toyota, fastest car, they just need to fix the reliability and Audi will be in trouble.