Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Game crashes when entering Podium Pass and Item Shop

Having the same issue on PS4. Regular edition, physical copy. Latest firmware installed.

Have been through all recommended steps for the error code, including deleting / reinstalling; reinitialising PS4; even installing a brand new hard drive.

Hi All,

The team have identified a rare case that appears to be affecting the accounts of specific users. For anyone experiencing this problem, the game will always crash whenever entering Podium Pass or the item shop. In addition, no XP will be awarded for game activities. Unfortunately, there is no known workaround for affected users at the moment. The team are working on a resolution for this and we'll update you as soon as we have more info.

Thanks,
Hoo.

EDIT: Merged two threads on the same subject

• Thanks 3

Have this issue on PC. Schumacher DLC preorder and haven’t had access since the start. tried uninstall and reinstall, deleting game files, deleting steam files, and it’s always the same result.

Have the same problem on the PC Windows 10 64Bit (1909) since the release.

Nvidia Driver is the nevest 451.67

It doesn't matter if I start the Game with dx11 or dx12, as an administrator or not.

10 hours ago, Hoo said:

The team are working on a resolution for this and we'll update you as soon as we have more info.

Thanks for your help

666824-20200714-095930-0.zip

Same also.
PC
I have 44 hours in the game and never got any XP even tho I could've had a lot probably if it worked. Hope there is coming a fix to this

As I've seen, you also have this strange timer with 578.813.952 days(?), thats 1.625.881 years :classic_blink:

Perhaps the timer is broken, causing the itemshop to crash?

Itemshop.jpg.2963f5a95bebe71cfe8781473e8a1ad6.jpg

Edited by MattRoxx

I have the exact same issue, podium pass doesn't work, i gain no points on it and it crashes the game if i try to access it.

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Whenever i try to access the podium pass on the main menu, the game crashes, every time.

2.       Platform

PC, steam
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

updated version in 15/07/2020, same from release since there was no patch so far.
4.       Game-mode? 

Main menu.
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Tried multiple times, more than 15. Start up the game, go to main menu, press button to look at podium pass, the game crashes.
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Checking game files on steam, uninstalling and reinstalling the schumacker DLC, closing and opening the game, rebooting PC.
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

gamepad Dualshock 4.
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Not right now, will add it later.

Hello i play on Xbox i got a update for the game but the glitch isn t fixt

When its going tot be fixt?

• Agree 1

On 7/10/2020 at 3:42 PM, RedDevilKT said:

@aldooe Would you be able to attach a crash dump from you having this issue please? 
@Yatesey14 Would you be able to cause this crash again, report it to Sony and leave a message referencing that it is the Podium Pass crash/the forums so that we can identify it.

Can everyone also provide us with their username/gamertag if you are experiencing this so that we can investigate this issue a little more. 

Thanks!

I'm on PS4, gamertag: WakoJacko_96

Im half way through my first season on My Team and not been able to access the podium pass or store since day 1 - just simply crashes everytime (code: ce-34878-0)

I tried some things, unfortunately without success.

I activated the port forwarding for the ports

• TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
  • UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036

which I read at https://portforward.com/f1-2020/

I disabled the Windows firewall and virus protection

I searched for a relevant error in the Windows event viewer at the time of the crashes, and found nothing.

Tried the online mode of F1 2020, which at least showed me the lobbys, it is probably not because of that.

selbe problem mit der version 1.03 muss wohl am key liegen da ich gestern einen key bei meiner frau eingegeben da geht alles coins bekommen item shop funktioniert nur bei meinem spiel nicht zu kotzen finde auch keine ranglisten spieler da mein rang generel auf 0 steht 

i have the same issue on Xbox one x - already sent a video of it to the f1game twitter account

Gamertag Xbox: pr23eezy

Edited by pxatric

50 minutes ago, H3ADHUNT3RZ said:

selbe problem mit der version 1.03 muss wohl am key liegen da ich gestern einen key bei meiner frau eingegeben da geht alles coins bekommen item shop funktioniert nur bei meinem spiel nicht zu kotzen finde auch keine ranglisten spieler da mein rang generel auf 0 steht 

my key was bought directly from Steam, F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition. And no coins either.

Addendum, connected my PC to my smartphone via a mobile hotspot to ensure that the router did not cause the problems. No effect.

Than I looked for the mysterious number 578813952 from the timer, may be coincidental but 578813952 bit corresponds to 552 mbits, corresponds to 69 megabytes.

That could be a hint that maybe a line of code is read incorrectly because a bit size is output?

5 hours ago, H3ADHUNT3RZ said:

But you didn't install the game on the same pc, so F1 2020 twice only for different users?

Could someone read out in the crash report what is the reason for ending the game?

It is only the Schumacher Edition where the crash occurs?

The same crash affects all platforms, Steam, XBox, Playstation?

I’m having this issue where podium pass crashes my game and boots me back to the xbox one X dashboard. Seventy edition. 1.03. Items expire 578813952d. 

uninstalling the Seventy pack dlc did nothing. Still crashes. 😭

Edited by Aumski
Tried method of fix, failed.
  • Agree 1

No fix for well over a week and the 1.03 on XBox hasnt made a difference; is anything happening regarding this problem?

On 7/12/2020 at 9:46 AM, Anferknee said:

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem with the game on ps4. Constantly crashing when trying to access podium pass or store. Reinstalled the game 4 times using the ps4 hard drive and also external drive but still have the issue. As a last resort I did an initialize ps4 to rest it to factory settings but no change with the game. 

Schumacher deluxe edition digital download version

Error code. 

CE-34878-0

First video attachment is after pressing L3 to open podium pass, the second is trying to open the store. 

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks 

Exactly the same for me

• Like 1

I really hope XP can be retroactively awarded as I've now put a lot of time into the game now and will just be further disappointed if that's not at all reflected in the podium pass or level.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, TomJacks said:

I really hope XP can be retroactively awarded as I've now put a lot of time into the game now and will just be further disappointed if that's not at all reflected in the podium pass or level.

I hope so too, but I doubt it, so I am holding off on playing until this is fixed.

Edited by hotsalami