Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Game crashes when entering Podium Pass and Item Shop

Hi All,

Just to let you know that the team are still working on this issue. They have identified the source of the issue and are looking at ways to correctly activate the Podium Pass. Unfortunately, this won't count any previous game progression XP as the Podium Pass season has failed to start so nothing has been recorded. Once a fix has been prepared and run through our QA teams then we'll update this thread to let you know when to expect this. Apologies to any players that are being affected by this issue.

Thanks,
Hoo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

I'm aslo affected by this crash on Xbox One. If i open any of the online features - podium pass, shop, online multiplayer - the game crashes and takes me back to the Xbox One homescreen. I've got the Seventy Edition.

• Agree 1

Also been having this issue, kinda glad its not just me! fingers crossed for a quick fix

• Agree 1

On 7/13/2020 at 10:41 PM, Hoo said:

Hi All,

The team have identified a rare case that appears to be affecting the accounts of specific users. For anyone experiencing this problem, the game will always crash whenever entering Podium Pass or the item shop. In addition, no XP will be awarded for game activities. Unfortunately, there is no known workaround for affected users at the moment. The team are working on a resolution for this and we'll update you as soon as we have more info.

Thanks,
Hoo.

EDIT: Merged two threads on the same subject

Same here, also my super license says it was issued on 1/1/1970.

I have created a new PlayStation ID on the same console, which everything works including the podium pass and store also super licence was issued on the 11/07/2020. This makes me believe it is an error with specific accounts rather than the console or game. 

Could the affected accounts be reset in any way?

Me too, I have probleme with Podium pass and Pitcoin.
CODEMASTER please help us and fix it thx you 😔

Same here, I’m now on the 1.05 on PC. However, the game doesn’t crash anymore. It just says "Online Services Error".

I was looking forward to this podium pass, hopefully we can get it before season one ends!..

Still having the issue on 1.05 on pc. Now I get "online services error"

Edited by hotsalami
  • Agree 1

Same on PC, steam username "otrafernandamas". Every other issue I had is now solved, but the "online services error", no pitcoin and a lot of days from expiring in the store are still there. 

Thanks for the effort guys.

Still having the issue on 1.05 on pc. Now I get "online services error"

and i am tier 499928776 i dont know why or how but its also bugged

• Like 1

Hi All,

The dev team made a range of stability fixes in v1.05, including stopping the crash seen in this particular instance. This doesn't resolve the underlying cause of the Podium Pass not working, but at least stops the game crashing to desktop until a proper fix is released.

Our test team are currently reviewing a potential fix for the underlying issue at the moment. We'll let you know once / if this gets approved for release.

Thanks for your patience,
Hoo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

The dev team made a range of stability fixes in v1.05, including stopping the crash seen in this particular instance. This doesn't resolve the underlying cause of the Podium Pass not working, but at least stops the game crashing to desktop until a proper fix is released.

Our test team are currently reviewing a potential fix for the underlying issue at the moment. We'll let you know once / if this gets approved for release.

Thanks for your patience,
Hoo.

Thank you for the update!

BIG LOL I specially bought the pre-release edition to start with some bonuses, and here it turns out that after the premiere I can't use it. Moreover, I didn't even get a piece of pitcoin... i feel scamed

Zrzut ekranu (68).png

• Agree 1

Hoping for a fix soon, really enjoying the my team career. But been really let down with the podium pass not working.

Thank you for the update - commenting so as to receive updates from this thread!

share the same rank, there are coincidences! :classic_biggrin: 4294967295

OnlineRankError.jpg.5a66706d4933be959a9e821d6732fc72.jpg

On 7/19/2020 at 8:15 PM, EdSpeedf1 said:

Same here, also my super license says it was issued on 1/1/1970.

My license is also from 1.1.1970

Something went wrong with their database.

I'm looking forward to the fix.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, MattRoxx said:

partagent le même rang, il y a des coïncidences! : classic_biggrin: 4294967295

OnlineRankError.jpg.5a66706d4933be959a9e821d6732fc72.jpg

Ma licence est également du 1.1.1970

Une erreur s'est produite avec leur base de données.

J'attends le correctif avec impatience.

BUGMASTER WELCOME

• Agree 1

Same problem with my PS4 and I wrote It before seeing this topic.😅

I tried everything to fix It, like delete my save and buying another version of the game, but nothing, the problem steel there.

I have the same issues on PC Steam.

Can't acces podium pass

And:

In ranked lobby my licence is reset everytime time when i quit the game, so i have to make my placements races everyday (when i find someone to race).

i specify that i haven't problem with my backup, il can play the solo mode without a problem.

Edited by OCéBé

Thanks for the update Hoo. Such a shame as I waited to reach LVL 10 to get all the liveries. Let's hope the team has a sustainable solution though.

Hi All,

We've done a server-side update this morning that may affect this issue. Please could someone who was experiencing this issue try entering the Podium Pass and let us know if you can access now?

Thanks,
Hoo.

• Thanks 1