Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Game crashes when entering Podium Pass and Item Shop

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
Every time I press on Podium Pass or the Item store, my game crashes. Also My pitcoin have not appeared. I've already uninstalled the game 2 times and reinstalled, with multiple restarts and it's the same.
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

Main Menu
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

More than 10. I only open the game, go to podium pass and it happens.
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Reinstalling the game, restarting the game, checking file integrity within steam, a separate computer and it always happens. I've sent the error data every time it shows up.
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

It happened with my Thrustmaster TMX, an Xbox one gamepad and also without them.
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

I've attached the image.

Annotation 2020-07-10 002151.jpg

• Agree 1

I'm having the exact same problem on Xbox 1.02. Reinstalling and clearing save data has done nothing to help, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

So, my game constantly crashes whenever I go to podium pass or itemshop and I don't know why and I can't fix it. All of my friends don't have this problem, I reinstalled the game twice and nothing works. Also my game starts to lag so I switched to DX11 which worked for me (also in F1 2019)

Edit: I also had no music in the car reveal and no commentary at the invitational event.

Edited by JeremyRicardo

@aldooe Would you be able to attach a crash dump from you having this issue please? 
@Yatesey14 Would you be able to cause this crash again, report it to Sony and leave a message referencing that it is the Podium Pass crash/the forums so that we can identify it.

Can everyone also provide us with their username/gamertag if you are experiencing this so that we can investigate this issue a little more. 

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

@aldooe Would you be able to attach a crash dump from you having this issue please? 
@Yatesey14 Would you be able to cause this crash again, report it to Sony and leave a message referencing that it is the Podium Pass crash/the forums so that we can identify it.

Can everyone also provide us with their username/gamertag if you are experiencing this so that we can investigate this issue a little more. 

Thanks!

My gamertag is: tochahenja

Thanks @TomJacks. @JeremyRicardo I've merged your post with this one about the same primary issue. Would you be able to provide your username and add a crash dump from when you try to access the podium pass/item shop please. Thanks.

59 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

Thanks!

Sure! It actually produces 2 files when the crash happens. Sorry, uploaded some dumps from a crash during time trial. Updated with the actual dump. Username on steam is "otrafernandamas".

This is the actual dump from the Podium Pass issue: "666824-20200709-151148-0.zip"

666824-20200709-151148-0.zip

666824-20200709-235806-0.zip

666824-20200709-235815-0.zip

Edited by aldooe
Wrong file uploaded

52 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

Thanks!

I’m on PS4, my gamertag is YEDDDERRRRR.

just forced the crash from the main menu and reported it, message inside starts with “Podium Pass Crash 10072020” and has a video clip attached of it happening.

i have a disk version of the Schumacher edition which includes the 70 special content too 

1.       A detailed description of the issue: Every time I press to enter the item shop and podium pass the game crashes, below the item shop a message says : Items Expire 578813952d I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it. Im on Xbox One 
2.       What version of the game you are using: 1.02
4.       What are your replication numbers? everytime I've gone on the game (around 20) Its happened 
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? I've tried restarting the game numerous times, I also have attempted to uninstall the game and add ons then reinstall 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

Thanks!

I also have this issue and created a post as well. Here

Can't get on podium pass or ingame store. And not receiving any points for achievements. On xbox one, please help

I have the same as this but am on ps4 and item shop says it expires in 1.5 million years

Edited by Dannyboy1234
More info

I have also have the same problem. I can enter the store or podium pass or even the customisation page as it will immediately crashes with ego dumper popping out. I am on PC platform using Steam. Currently on version 1.03. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling back and used dx12 version as well. The same problem keeps happening. I do not have the infinite number of days like the above. 

Edit: I think I might have solved the issue. Just delete the save game file in the game and it will restart as new. Everything works fine then.

Edit 2: after trying to play online, it crashes. Restart the game but it's black screen. Can't open the game even.

Edited by D34ULT

i have the same issue on ps4. i cant open the item shop and it says item expires in 558291852 days

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem with the game on ps4. Constantly crashing when trying to access podium pass or store. Reinstalled the game 4 times using the ps4 hard drive and also external drive but still have the issue. As a last resort I did an initialize ps4 to rest it to factory settings but no change with the game. 

Schumacher deluxe edition digital download version

Error code. 

CE-34878-0

First video attachment is after pressing L3 to open podium pass, the second is trying to open the store. 

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks 

• Thanks 1

I have the same Issues on PC

Cant open Podium Pass or Item Shop and cant get any Exp after Race and qualifying

• Agree 1

Hello,

my game crashes every time i try to access the Podium Pass or the Item Shop (on PC).

I tried everything! I tried different settings, i tried to start the game in safemode, with directx11 but nothing worked.

I really want to get this solved, but i have no idea how. I can't find anything on the internet about that kind of error.

Offline modes like the Carreer mode work fine, only the Podium Pass and the Item Shop cause problems.

I include a couple of error files.

Game version: 1.03

Thank U for your help in advance!

dred.txt

dred.txt

• Agree 1

I am having the same issue as this post and I am xbox. I've paid nearly 60£ that doesn't even have the basic working or know fix now it's been nearly a week released. Where was the beta testing?

• Agree 1