Jump to content Jump to content

My team race length change

1 hour ago, XpDieto said:

I tried this pressed options before first practice. And then I'm not able to change that setting. 

So at what time then? Just after the race maybe? 

before you go to the race weekend. While you're at team HQ before you select the race weekend, you can change it there, or while the weekend is loading. Once you're in the event you can't change it.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, XpDieto said:

No after the race before entering your team building. You can change the length of the next race.  After that it's not possible any more. 

How do you do that though? Because after the race when it’s going back to my team and loading, I no longer get an ‘options’ button. 

23 hours ago, TIHG said:

Thanks buddy! That’s really kind of you. 

Oké so when you are in headquarters you set everything up and do what you do. Then you press continue. The game then forewords in time right to the race weekend. 

Then you get your selection for the tires. You then have to press continue again. 

Then you press the options key. Before you enter the 'weekend screen' . In the option screen you can select 'game structure' and there you can change the length of the race and the training sessions. 

Once you entered the 'weekend screen' you're to late. 

• 1 month later...

I'm having this problem too 😩 I'm trying to extend the time of the practice sessions. At the moment, I've got them on short, each session being 30 minutes but want to make them last a little longer. No matter when i try though, i can't extend it. I've tried immediately after a race weekend, just before the race weekend begins, while at the team HQ, I've even backed out to the main menu and gone back into career mode and tried it that way and still can't change it! How in the hell do you change it!? All i can change is qualifying and race distance 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, svensenk86 said:

As soon as you load the track,after headquarter duties,you press option and change it. I always do 50% , except abu dhabi because i hate that track i change to 5 laps 😄 so i do it every season once. It works no issues

I tried that and it extended the time for the practice sessions. Thank you 👍

• Like 1