Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Constant My Team Crashes when trying to load in to a race

Hi, 

Ive been experiencing issues when loading up the Italy race weekend in My Team. I’ve never had this problem before in the pervious races I’ve done. In the HQ once I clicked go to race weekend the game just crashed. And then dashboarded me to the Xbox dashboard. I tried relaunching the game and it’s still not working. I also tried hard resets, and generic restarts to the Xbox console but still I can’t access it. The issues first occurred yesterday around 20:00 BST, and even now this morning 10:00 BST I still can’t load in. 

2.       1.02 (Xbox)
3.       My Team
4.       11 times yesterday, 5 times today. (16 in total) 
5.      Hard resets of the console, genteric restarts, also waiting over 12 hours. 
6.       Fanatec ClubSport V2 
7.      Between 20:00 BST and 21:00 BST on the 9/07/2020 and between 10:00 BST and 10:05 BST on 10/07/2020

• Agree 1

@steviejay69 yes it confirms there’s an issue but there’s no fix?????? 

Also there’s no detail on what the person has experienced and what they did, so I can’t try anything else either. 

All I want to do is Play My Team atm, I’m loving it so far and really really enjoying it. I understand that there’s going to be problems and little bugs with the game to start with, and I don’t mind them. But I do mind when it’s preventing me from playing. 

Edited by manwell02

@BarryBL is there any update?? Anything extra I can do or I can try?  Or any estimated time on when this will be fixed? Will it be a patch, or will it just be randomly fix? Because if it’s a patch, Xbox is already 2 patches behind PS and Steam. 

Can understand the frustration. We have a daily update that I have added your issue too, as others have reported the same. Empathise you want to get on with your save, and we are working to get a solution available. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

• Sad 1

@BarryBL @steviejay69

Is there any news or updates on this yet? 

Its happened all day and I still can’t play, there’s no updates on twitter or anything. I can’t find anything else on the forums either. 

Today I’ve relaunched the game countless times and restarted the Xbox ect all for the issue still to be their. 

I get that there’s a lot of things you guys and the developers have to address and look in to, but I’ve had this issue now for nearly 24 hours. And personally I feel like a game breaking issues like this shouldn’t still be in the game. I’m not trying to have a go or take out frustration on you guys or the devs, I’m just disappointed and upset that this is happening. 

I am more than happy to provide you a video of what’s happening, if you do require it. 

• Agree 1

You are more than welcome to post a video for extra proof. 

We are still investigating this and hope to have a resolution soon.

5 minutes ago, manwell02 said:

@BarryBL @steviejay69

Is there any news or updates on this yet? 

Its happened all day and I still can’t play, there’s no updates on twitter or anything. I can’t find anything else on the forums either. 

Today I’ve relaunched the game countless times and restarted the Xbox ect all for the issue still to be their. 

I get that there’s a lot of things you guys and the developers have to address and look in to, but I’ve had this issue now for nearly 24 hours. And personally I feel like a game breaking issues like this shouldn’t still be in the game. I’m not trying to have a go or take out frustration on you guys or the devs, I’m just disappointed and upset that this is happening. 

I am more than happy to provide you a video of what’s happening, if you do require it. 

Post the video. Take a look at my signature, I'm helping on a purely voluntary basis because of my love for the game and I'm on PC so there's ultimately very little I can do about XBox issues other than make suggestions.

• Like 1

Currently experiencing the same issue, my team only.... Round 10 France, also started yesterday for myself. I also have tried everything... Reset, cache clear, delete save etc etc etc. Every other mode seems to work fine but meh... Definitely a game breaker in my opinion as this mode is why I purchased the game...... Oh and still no podium points from preordering 👎👎👎

Xbox one X 

Ver 1.02

Controller 

Edited by reckless77

@reckless77 @BarryBL

I think I may have found a fix to this issue  

If you have any of the Podium pass, Schumacher or 70 Edition customisations applied then it won’t load for some reason

I originally had a the 70 edition Helmet and one of the Schumacher race suits and gloves. I have now changed that all back to ‘Classic’ for suit, Gloves, Helmet  and that seems to have fixed it

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, manwell02 said:

@reckless77 @BarryBL

If you have any of the Podium pass, Schumacher or 70 Edition customisations applied then it won’t load for some reason

I originally had a the 70 edition Helmet and one of the Schumacher race suits and gloves. I have now changed that all back to ‘Classic’ for suit, Gloves, Helmet  and that seems to have fixed it

THIS WORKS

38 minutes ago, WJL994344 said:

THIS WORKS

Same here the PS4 Pro, just bought a new item from the pass and i get stuck on loading between quali & race. 

Hope it's fixed soon. 

I've had this on ps4. 

T150 wheel. 

Ps4 controller is also plugged in. 

No external drives or controllers connected. 

Once I've clicked onto the race from the lobby in, my team, I get booted to a crash screen when the cutscene kicks in showing you the drivers on the grid slots. 

20200710_222502.jpg

The game is amazing, very good, but i have a problem when i play "my team mode" , the game always close and put me back on the xbox one dashboard.

5 hours ago, manwell02 said:

@reckless77 @BarryBL

Thanks, this worked for me. Still no PitCoins and my team looks ugly but at least i can continue my race to world domination 😛

I have the exact same problem as this, except unapplying 70 edition, schumacher or podium pass customisations does not work.