F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

My Team Season 1 Driver Moves Results (Not Good)

39 minutes ago, LabonteFan said:

Option #2 should really be implemented into the game if possible imo. I've said before that it should be off, reduced, normal, and increased as the options for chances of driver transfers, it'd probably make things better for a lot of people.

Exactly.....I’d like to see something like this. 

User Only, Reduced, Normal, Increased (User only would be perfect when you want to sign someone else but don't’ want to change the grid and it’s essentially off unless you manually make your own change. Another option that would be amazing would be to have the ability to toggle the teams for each driver in that driver market screen during the resign period so we could actually create or own grid. 

3 hours ago, AdamFreeman said:

Is there atleast a turn midseason moves off like last year in my team.

Nothing breaks immersion more seeing a championship contender deciding he wants drive in the midfield at half way point of the season.

I simulated a season to see some driver changes and Bottas was leading the championship then decided to change teams to Alpha Tauri. Would have been really annoying if it had happened in my actual myTeam rather than one I was using to test it.

20 minutes ago, rVirius said:

I simulated a season to see some driver changes and Bottas was leading the championship then decided to change teams to Alpha Tauri. Would have been really annoying if it had happened in my actual myTeam rather than one I was using to test it.

Are you playing on Xbox by any chance? I know they’re a patch behind PS4 or maybe it’s just simulating the season that causes it 

23 minutes ago, aaron685 said:

Are you playing on Xbox by any chance? I know they’re a patch behind PS4 or maybe it’s just simulating the season that causes it 

PS4's v. 1.04 patch was fixing a display issue on that console, so PC/Xbox will always be behind it.

On 10 July 2020 at 3:58 PM, Bhawk67 said:

Just simmed a season of My Team and here are the driver moves after the first season. This would completely ruin my experience and we need the ability to turn driver moves on/off because currently there’s no ability to turn them off. Ferrari was destroyed and Leclerc just basically checked out soooo......not looking good. 

Charles Leclerc - Williams

Max Verstappen - Alfa Romeo

Sebastian Vettel - McLaren

Carlos Sainz - Racing Point

Lando Norris - Hass

Lance Stoll - McLaren 

Antonio Giovinazzi - Red Bull 

Nicholas Latifi - Ferrari 

Nobuharu Matsuhita - Ferrari 

They can't win all the time ya know

it happens ;)

Why not let us decide who goes to what team instead of the game? If its my ten season game, i want the ability to write the narrative as i see it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I thought with the introduction of the drivers market the game would do driver moves based on the drivers and teams acclaim points. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, aaron685 said:

No, on pc. I had thought about if simulating made a difference but then some people seem to be saying they got similarly silly moves when driving the season as well.

50 minutes ago, dino78 said:

Why not let us decide who goes to what team instead of the game? If its my ten season game, i want the ability to write the narrative as i see it.

I would really like that as well although I think they should definitely have a good system for the game to do transfers as well so players can choose.

Or they could actually make the mode work properly! Otherwise its going to just ruin my team.

The options last year to have thrm in the game mid season or end of season only was an okay work around no option to turn it off is silly.

Sticking with 2019 me this games just not good quality wise yet

Its crazy... they messed up last year with daft driver moves every few races, everyone rightly complained...

They (half) fixed it by allowing us to limit driver moves to off season only.  A better fix would have been to make it work realistically but this was either beyond then or too much work.

So whose idea was it to take away the fix that they implemented last year?!?

It’s like a big F you from CM... It’s our game, you will only play it how we want!

4 hours ago, dino78 said:

Agreed that would be ideal. It would be amazing to be able to manually adjust the teams from the driver market screen when its transfer time at mid season and end of season. With that ability you could leave the cpu changes or adjust them as you see fit.