Jump to content Jump to content

Germany - Missing Route Notes

JasonMoyer

In the final sector of Waldabstieg (not sure if this happens in the other configurations that use this section) I'm missing pace notes for a handful of corners, most notably a 2 left isn't being called just before a hairpin right and closer to the finish there is a 2 left/2 right after the "past intersection double caution rocks on outside" call that isn't being called.  I've run the stage several times and also checked the notes by using the cockpit replay camera and those turns are never being called.
Ok, I did more testing.

The sections in question are the second pair of hairpin left/hairpin right and the 3 left/3 right after the intersection/dip/double caution call.

In the Delta S4 I do not get the hairpin left call all of the time.  In the Mini I get the hairpin left call way too late (I have the timing set to "earlier") to react to the corner and the hairpin right call happens about 50% of the time.

For the other part, after the intersection, I occasionally get a 3 left call in the Mini but usually don't get anything.  In the Delta S4 I never get a corner note there.
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived