Forum Championship League | BELGIAN GP 22/01/2021 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | 1.15 PATCH NOW LIVE Read more... ×

No Standard Edition?

Is there no standard edition of the game available this year? Just been looking and can only see the Schumacher and Seventy editions in the stores. In previous years there was also a standard edition for those less able to afford the expensive specials or those that just weren't interested in the extra content.

At 55 quid that's not very standard!! It says it's a special seventies celebration edition so I was expecting there to be a simple vanilla one without the seventies extra's. Not really interested in all that extra eye candy fluff. If it included extra tracks that would be worth the extra but not just for fluff. That's why they usually have the standard version.

Edited by Hammerpgh62

That is standard price though. Standard edition last year was the same. That's the price of all AAA games.

• Agree 2

I've never paid that much for any game. Not even digital which is always more expensive. I don't buy anything but racing games so maybe I'm out of touch with these things but its about 10 quid more than last year on release.

ACC was just released for £34.99. 20 quid is a huge difference.

Then you got it on sale or some kind of special deal or something. Last year was actually exactly the same as this year I believe. There was no standard edition but it was actually anniversary edition which was also 60€/$.

ACC  has been out for years  its  only just came out for  consoles but thats why its cheaper, as has been  said 55 quid is right for new releases, if you want cheaper buy disc

Seventy edition is £45 in Currys I found out after I got my game from Asda again paid £47 only £1 more than I paid for F1 2019 aniversery edition on Release day last year

Edited by Maniac3175
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Zviko said:

Then you got it on sale or some kind of special deal or something. Last year was actually exactly the same as this year I believe. There was no standard edition but it was actually anniversary edition which was also 60€/$.

Nope, it was available in the local store at £44.95

There were standard, anniversary and legend editions last year.

Anyway, no matter I was just curious why the difference this year.

Thanks for the responses 👍

Edited by Hammerpgh62