Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Hello,

Don't know if this is just me but I'm having a constant problem in Time trials where whenever I set a new time in time trials, my game just randomly crashes. Don't really know what else to put that's pretty much it. The game works fine else where but just crashes when I set a new time.

I have the same issues. Pre ordered and thought that gave me early release privileges. I didn't complain much because I thought maybe it was because it was before 7/10. Still having the issues. Sent the crash report every time it crashed. Now it is getting irritating.

Posted (edited)

Yep I get this.

I'm trying to set a time of 1:41 on Time Trial at Vietnam (one of the VIP challenges) and every time I set a time, the whole game crashes and it doesn't recognise I completed the challenge.

Very annoying.

Edit - I am on PS4, latest patch 1.04 (though the first screen still says 1.03 after installing...)

Edited by DarkMarkXD

im on PC. I think I am going to try to uninstall and reinstall. I usually get 3 or 4 laps in. It records my timers, but IO dont get the XP bonuses. Right now I am trying to get 3 clean laps in Spain. I almost made it to the finish line, then it crashed again. I give up.

Yepp..me also: ps4pro on the red bull ring. After a couple of laps.

Posted (edited)

Try reading existing bugs.  Already reported by many.

1. please look through existing bugs (use search and key words like Time Trial, you’d find many) before raising new, and add to those. Who knows these other bugs may even suggest a solution

2. If do think it warrants a new bug follow the template as requested otherwise your post WILL be deleted.

We need help from Codemasters, please help them by following the bug posting rules and template as they have requested.

Edited by TeenierNeilb69
  • Like 1

Same issue here on Deluxe Edition PC windows 10 directx 12 vers 1.03

Yep on ps4 pro and haven't noticed if it's when I cross the line like some others have said but Vietnam crashed on me 4 times in 15 minutes whilst doing timetrial. Not had any issues at other tracks whilst racing, but had a never ending loading screen crash as well, whilst trying to load in Abu Dhabi timetrial circuit. 

Game freezes after completing a time trial lap at any circuit. Play on PS4 pro. CE ERROR pops up. 

48 minutes ago, Roberto31 said:

Game freezes after completing a time trial lap at any circuit. Play on PS4 pro. CE ERROR pops up. 

I have the same problem. PS4 Pro.