Forum Championship League | BELGIAN GP 22/01/2021 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | 1.15 PATCH NOW LIVE Read more... ×

Tyres

Didn't see a topic talking about it so i'm gonna make the question. Probably I have miss some information, but in MyTeam you only drive in Soft, Mediums and Hard tyres, but why? I repaired that mainly in Monaco, because the fastest tyre you use is the hypersoft, and it wasn't available. Did I missed something about it or is it some kind of a bug?

Because that is how its been in real F1 since last year 3 of the 5 dry compounds between C1 - C5 gets chosen per weekend with soft medium and hard. The naming of Hypersoft Supersoft etc ended after 2018 season

Edited by Maniac3175
  • Agree 1

Since last year there have only been 3 sets of colour compounds as it became rather confusing so in a weekend like monaco the tyres will be c1 c2 c3 these are the softest compounds then you have c4 and c5 which are the hardest and therfore not used. so c1 will be the soft s2 will be medium and c3 is the hard tyre. Google for info if you still want to know more about the current tyres. 

1 hour ago, Maniac3175 said:

Because that is how its been in real F1 since last year 3 of the 5 dry compounds between C1 - C5 gets chosen per weekend with soft medium and hard. The naming of Hypersoft Supersoft etc ended after 2018 season

Thanks for the information guys, knew some info has passed by and I didn' repare 🙂