F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

Car setup screen "sorting option"

Can you add the sorting option to the car setup screen?It's hard to find the car setup.

What i would like is the engineer feedback from project cars 2. Go to your chief engineer and say car is understeering or oversteering or too slow in straights or brakes are stopping the car quick enough etc. Then your cheif engineer gets your team to adjust the setup as you need it.

Also it would be nice to have a wet setup option in the car setup menu.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Yeah it would be nice.Especially your chief engineer idea.It was also something else I wanted.I was talking about the load car setup screen.

On 7/11/2020 at 8:14 PM, dino78 said:

What i would like is the engineer feedback from project cars 2. Go to your chief engineer and say car is understeering or oversteering or too slow in straights or brakes are stopping the car quick enough etc. Then your cheif engineer gets your team to adjust the setup as you need it.

This would be awesome.  I know a fair bit about cars and setups, but not as much as I would like, and probably not even enough to make setups in F1 2020 without a bit of trial and error.  I agree that the driver should understand the workings of the car, but not to the extent of saying, "Please add exactly 0.01 degrees of rear camber, and -0.02 degrees of front toe."  Instead, "The car is unstable coming out of corners," and the engineer makes the changes to compensate.

(But we should still have the option to do the changes if we want, in case the game's setup isn't what we're actually looking for.)