1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  After a few laps of any race (or in quali or practice) one key suddenly stops working (not always the same, once may be a steering key, once a breaking key, and so on...), forcing you to close the game completely and reopening. I read in the Grid forum a similar issue was present in Grid for Stadia and was resolved, so I'm hopeful you'll fix it on F1 2020 too.
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)  Stadia, 1.03
3.       Game-mode?  All modes equally effected.
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.  Every single session. Sometimes it happens after 2 laps, sometimes a bit later (up to 10 laps).
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Disconnecting and reconnecting keyboard, try a new keyboard, re-configuring keys.
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)  just a traditional PC keyboard
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.    not necessary, I think everyone playing with a keyboard on Stadia is experiencing it (I know we're not many, but I hope we wont be forgotten by Codemasters).
    • Agree