1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  Catalunyan GP in the My Team game mode. During P3 and Q1 half of the AI's didnt set a laptime. After restarting Q1 several times I saw some never left the garage, some did the 1st 2 sectors then pitted.
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)  Version 1.03
3.       Game-mode?  My Team
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.  6 Times so far restarting the session. It also happened in P3 for the same weekend but I took no notice of it at the time.
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue  Restarted the session several times. Lowered the Ai difficulty, no changes
6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)  Xbox One controller
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. First screenshot shows GELAEL,MAGNUSSEN,RUSSELL only doing 2 sectors and then going for an in lap. Also Shows RAIKKONEN,GROSJEAN,PEREZ not bothering to leave the garage. Second screenshot shows only 12 drivers bothered to set a lap.