Sign in to follow this  

Voice attack with Autosport

If this game comes with wheel support with kb mapping, then voice attack program will be very useful. You can voice command 'look back' and see whats behind you without pressing a button or looking at the keyboard. Very useful for this game.

I think it would be too slow for such commands as 'look back', it would be much more fun  controlling your teammate with voice..

He might be drunk but I think it is clear what he says.  :D
Meaning you misunderstand him. ;)

he means it takes to long to look back this way, not the amount of time you can look back using voice attack.
It is quicker to just hit a button on youre wheel or controller to look back.
And I think that aswell tbh.    

Thanks Assiemodis for understanding and explaining :) . I don't know how that program works, but if you have to say a word to turn  on back view for, say, a second, its kinda slow and  inconvenient. It may be faster if it turns on from any sound and turns off then there's no sound, but still it would be faster to drive with wheel , pressing back view button (even one-handed) and keeping hydrated for longer races with the other one.. Thats why i think virtual mirror is essencial in racing games..

P.S. Can somebody confirm that DFGT wheel's  pov/ D-pad buttons will be mappable?(<-- not sure if its even a word?)

Just set it up with shift 2 unleashed and I can tell you it works much better than taking your eye off the screen to hunt for a keystroke, or waste a button. And anything you have a key press for, you can map. There is almost no delay. The program is tiny and uses absolutely no resources as it uses the speech recognition files from windows 7

P.S. Can somebody confirm that DFGT wheel's  pov/ D-pad buttons will be mappable?(<-- not sure if its even a word?)
LOL made it into the Oxford English dictionary..... Been using that wheel in GAS since I got the access.

Full support for the DFGT, Dpad preassigned to menu navigation and in game to team information requests.

All buttons can be re-assigned to your preference and all are recognised by the game. Happy days :D