F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Championship mode neglected again

You really need to say why you thing it’s neglected otherwise codemasters won’t know what you want fixing on it.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Lol there was a post (15 pages) about it last year and we are still waiting for an answer.

So even when CM knows about it they dont care and ignore it. Its better to put your resources on space gloves or a senta helmet because that stuff can make you money right? 

They simply don't care about the ppl that play the game, they got your money already anyway. they kopie the whole game but the good part they forget and i still dont get it.   

Edited by RPJ1984

45 minutes ago, RPJ1984 said:

So even when CM knows about it they dont care and ignore it. Its better to put your resources on space gloves or a senta helmet because that stuff can make you money right? 

They simply don't care about the ppl that play the game, they got your money already anyway. they kopie the whole game but the good part they forget and i still dont get it.   

Well the development of F1 2020 started in 2018, so they could've had all modes locked in before this discussion got attention from Barry for example.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Well the development of F1 2020 started in 2018, so they could've had all modes locked in before this discussion got attention from Barry for example.

And what about 2019 then? And still i dont get why they dont say so if that is the case. silence for more then a year on the biggest toppic on the forum. 🤯You cannot defend this UP100. The silence alone says how mutch they care about the customer.

It is a big middel finger to the ppl that loved it but some still got hope it is comming back. Just tell us it is not comming back. How hard can that be? 

And how do you explain they can put resources on stuff ppl dont want? CM wants them because it makes money thats all. 

Edited by RPJ1984

31 minutes ago, RPJ1984 said:

And what about 2019 then? And still i dont get why they dont say so if that is the case. silence for more then a year on the biggest toppic on the forum. 🤯You cannot defend this UP100. The silence alone says how mutch they care about the customer.

It is a big middel finger to the ppl that loved it but some still got hope it is comming back. Just tell us it is not comming back. How hard can that be? 

And how do you explain they can put resources on stuff ppl dont want? CM wants them because it makes money thats all. 

2019 was already released when the thread was started, so all of the gamemodes for that had been locked in place ages ago! 🙂 

27 minutes ago, UP100 said:

2019 was already released when the thread was started, so all of the gamemodes for that had been locked in place ages ago! 🙂 

Still no answer on my questions like always. Even you ignore the point i am making. Why the silence en why no update on the biggest toppic on the forum for over a year? 
You know they copy stuff so why not copy something so many ppl are asking for whil CM adds stuff ppl are not asking for. 

Give me 1 answer on 1 of those things in place of defending all the time with nonsense.   

You realise you can create a League with your friends, right?

Pretty much exactly the same functionality as Championship mode.

23 minutes ago, RPJ1984 said:

Still no answer on my questions like always. Even you ignore the point i am making. Why the silence en why no update on the biggest toppic on the forum for over a year? 
You know they copy stuff so why not copy something so many ppl are asking for whil CM adds stuff ppl are not asking for. 

Give me 1 answer on 1 of those things in place of defending all the time with nonsense.   

There just isn't much to say. It's not in the game, it may be in the game in the future, it depends on what the team wants to accomplish with the title, as that's about how game development works 🙂