Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Time Trial Leaderboards Wiped on Stadia

1.     A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Leaderboards appear blank on stadia for time trial, every circuit ( they were full yesterday!)

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

Time trial
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Tried 5 times today. Simply open team time trial, select any car, select any track, hit Y for leaderboards and it will be blank.
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

No troubleshooting, not possible

6.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Stadia controller, on both chrome tab and chromecast
7.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Screenshot_20200711-105248.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Forgot to mention, not only are the leaderboards blank but if you complete a lap, the time will not be added to the leaderboard.

16 hours ago, ts437 said:

Forgot to mention, not only are the leaderboards blank but if you complete a lap, the time will not be added to the leaderboard.

Confirming this is also the case for me - completed laps on 3 different tracks and the time want uploaded on any

And more worse it disconnect me from my internet connection also since Friday night , i find myself delete the game and install it again on another SSD disk but still got the message after one lap in time trial that the connection to the servers has been lost and couldn't upload the time i did at all to the leaderboard table.... pleae fix it !

29 minutes ago, forzamicha46 said:

And more worse it disconnect me from my internet connection also since Friday night , i find myself delete the game and install it again on another SSD disk but still got the message after one lap in time trial that the connection to the servers has been lost and couldn't upload the time i did at all to the leaderboard table.... pleae fix it !

Am guessing you're not on the stadia version as you mention installing the game - recommend you file a separate bug for your platform

Yes i'm using the pc steam version , i think i can wait to see if CODEMASTERS will fix it soon on the upcoming patch?

2 minutes ago, forzamicha46 said:

Yes i'm using the pc steam version , i think i can wait to see if CODEMASTERS will fix it soon on the upcoming patch?

They're more likely to acknowledge and fix your issue if you make your own post with a bug report. This one is specifically for the Stadia leaderboards issue. 

3 minutes ago, forzamicha46 said:

Thanks a lot and sorry if i interrupted your topic . 😌

No problem 🙂

So I just tested now, and the leaderboards were there very briefly (after i did a lap of Bahrain). But then they disappeared again just as fast! See the clip attached.

Can we get any acknowledgement from Codemasters on this issue please - would like to know that it's on your radar.

Note this is still an issue on Stadia v1.05

Still no fix or acknowledgement of this issue, now on v1.06

@BarryBL Do i need to submit a new bug report for each version? I don't know if this is on your radar at all.

Bug logged and in progress. With developers.

15 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Bug logged and in progress. With developers.

Thank you!